Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Those LED strips have given me an idea or two.

I mean, so long as i get the right diodes, i can home bake these things right?

If these prove adequate for side lighting, my grow space doubles.

Hey and welcome MrMysfyt :)
Your going to be very happy with the XG, trust me :) :) Below are a few pics of my run with the XG 1200. I'm now running the full monty BM GOD 1200 which is a bit different! :)
Still I would place your light above nearly all in the market as the penetration was daft, as was the footprint! (if you can go high enough :) )
20140920_172612.jpg
20140920_172557.jpg
20140909_230634.jpg
20140905_004749.jpg
20140905_005011.jpg

It was an XG, but later upgraded to the G.O.D. clusters courtesy of your friend at BM.. I'm in awe of your work L.A. and can't wait to see what happens with this one :)

Re: the new clusters, they are as high up in a Gorilla tent as I can get them at the moment.

Awesome news now lets both get our GOD on buddy, I have your back anytime :) BM ftw!!! :)

Thanks L.A. much appreciated. I've pestered the hell out of Paul with questions over the last few months, but what a lovely helpful chap he is, taking the time to answer everything... G.O.D. onwards and upwards :)

Hey Doc, I notice you here my friend! MrMysfyt, if you don't know, Drcannabi is a GOD man himself . So we are the three amigos lol :)
This is really cool. I'm excited to see what we can grow with these lights. I am more than impressed with the stacking in veg mode. I haven't flowered anything under them yet, but seeing what LA has done makes me very excited! They are unbelievably bright. I don't think I'll be able to go Full GOD mode until flower. It's that powerful! :high-five: Right now the ladies are loving 1/2 GOD mode. Can't wait to get my DIY project on line. I promise it will be this year lol. :thanks:
Just noticed that too... am heading over there for a look soon :)

Hi MrMysfyt, I'll stop by and say hi very soon. :Namaste:

I gotta ask how do you do what you need to do in there its so tight Brotha :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom