Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Well folks even though I have plenty going on... I've now dropped a couple of my special reg beans! I got em off Ed Borg from Delta 9 labs in Spain!!! They are ; The Truth. :) I'm hoping for a male to be honest lol. A girl would be cool also, but I have one Dutch Passion Purple #1 bean left and hate the strain as its a week plant in my eyes. Yet as our old friend BID found its great for crossing with a better more stable strain. So I want some purple truth! :)

I've also topped a couple of my girls and then remoced the first nodes branches. I always do this as they have week structure etc. :)

:thumb:

Well I have now split my plants up! We have autos under LED and my photo girls under cfls. Just 90watts total for 10 girls in my cupboard lol. When the autos hit my tent ill drop these in under my homemade BM lamp till ready to take over directly afrer my autos! :)
20150423_212728.jpg
20150423_212738.jpg

Man, am I ever late to the party?

Jeezz SweetLeef, get it together.

Just looked around and things are looking amazing as per usual my brightly lit friend.

When you get a second, would you check out my journal? My most recent post is directly to you. Thanks buddy :)

Hey Sweet :) :) Welcome my friend!!!!
I'll pop over to yours in a second. Firstly though I just need a little rant at life in general!!!!!!!!!!

What is it with folks and they're pathetic lying. Sorry folks my life in the real world has gotten beyond stupid. Friends that I've known for 10 yrs or more, are now seemingly taking me for an idiot one by one!

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** He He :) Instead of posting up a huge bad tempered rant at life above, I just spoke with one of you lovely cyber friends on the phone! :)
WOW, all I can say is that my circle is for ever getting smaller in the real world, whilst people I've found here within this community are becoming far more counted on and valued friendships than we could ever have imagined.
All I suppose I can say is; that this little bubble at 420 Magazine really does for the most part attract the very best of people! :) I feel very privileged to call you folks my true friends :) You know who you are people :) :)

Hey Sweet :) :) Welcome my friend!!!!
I'll pop over to yours in a second. Firstly though I just need a little rant at life in general!!!!!!!!!!

What is it with folks and they're pathetic lying. Sorry folks my life in the real world has gotten beyond stupid. Friends that I've known for 10 yrs or more, are now seemingly taking me for an idiot one by one!

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** He He :) Instead of posting up a huge bad tempered rant at life above, I just spoke with one of you lovely cyber friends on the phone! :)
WOW, all I can say is that my circle is for ever getting smaller in the real world, whilst people I've found here within this community are becoming far more counted on and valued friendships than we could ever have imagined.
All I suppose I can say is; that this little bubble at 420 Magazine really does for the most part attract the very best of people! :) I feel very privileged to call you folks my true friends :) You know who you are people :) :)

I'm with you buddy! I recently lost a few good friends in the last few months for several reasons and I find myself talking to and referring to people on here a lot more as I actually feel closer to them. All my close friends know who light addict is and know how much I have learnt from you....and not just about growing!
You have lots of friends here buddy, LOTS And we are all here for us when you need it.

P.s. Thanks for my gifts the other day!

Edit...what cfl lights do you use? I need more spread than my reflector provides so I'm looking into different methods

Thanks my little surrogate family! :)
Nah honestly, sometimes life with the "normal" folk lol, in the real world just sucks the big one!!!. Yet having the truly "normal" (in my eyes) folks here at 420 for support and friendship, makes all the difference and imbibes me with a stronger will to overcome these short minded people and their willingness to step over anyone to get where they want! :)

To me its just not Cricket, or for our American friends; it just ain't the (our), 420 way! :)

Much love to all of you, you awesome bunch of human beans! :)

Oh and Hidden they're 30 watt jobbies from QD stores for a fiver a pop! They're the wrong kelvin for veg apparently lol yet they give me great results. I think it may be my constant opening up of the growing tips that keeps them still fairly compact etc. :)
At present I'm now vegin 14 young girls under just 3 of them lol. :) :)

That's crazy! Gonna look into that, maybe build some kinda of reflector for them. At the moment I'm using a 125w with reflector and I have to keep It high for all of them to get the touched by light but this causes stretching!

Hidden :)
Yep they're great little bulbs to be honest, they're the same ones I've always used since I began to grow. They flog the little clamp holders at the same place for 3 quid. Being 30 watters they're quite good for coverage, especially when using a few it simple to veg big numbers of plants.
Or spoil just one of 2 like I used to. Gert had 9 bulbs attached to a wooden rig I could raise and lower with ease! :)

Back
Top Bottom