Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Well Im not really a fan of video but ill keep tryin lol.

Anyway I have stripped all the undercarriage of my photo girls getting them set for the flip in a week or most likely 2. I'll be taking a hit on my numbers no doubt, but I want this run done so I can get my second wave of autos done and then test some more stuff!
DSC_02877.JPG
DSC_028810.JPG
DSC_028910.JPG
DSC_029113.JPG
DSC_02949.JPG
DSC_02939.JPG
DSC_029511.JPG
DSC_029812.JPG
DSC_029911.JPG
DSC_030415.JPG
DSC_030514.JPG
DSC_030311.JPG
DSC_033513.JPG
DSC_033413.JPG

Hiiiggghhhh LA!! Cannot waitttt to see this new power source!!!!! :volcano-smiley:

Gonna catch up on this because I been away for too long! Hope the garden is going well...will find out soon

Ditto...

Hey all :)
Well my tent is getting crowded again lol. I just span out the Andromina some more and god she's a beast! :)
I'm gonna have to flip early simply because of her size!! I'm gonna brew some microbes up, Top Heavy Crop and then they get a few more days veg, maybe 10 days max and then we flip! A bit early really as my girls aren't where I want em yet for the most part. Yet room requirements are the issue. It all comes down to the stretch period, to wether I get big numbers or not now! (Really I'd want 2-3 weeks more veg) :)

Macca I'd be lying my ass off if I didn't say how bloody happy I am with my big bad boy lamp by Budmaster! If I can train my girls up a touch more then Ill have a full canopy of bud! :) this lught guarantees stonkingly hard buds so its happy daze again soon! :)

Oh my god I'd love to sit in your garden for an hour or so, not touch anything, just sit there and admire the view :goodjob:

I agree 100% about the grow, but the urge to ask if you ever said that before, is truly killing me.

Back
Top Bottom