Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

And a very good evening to all the flux crusaders out there, please bare with me as I feel like a kid in a candy store right now whilst reading this journal and tickled pink by the feel good jollies every time someone attempts a flux as its more learning and knowledge for me ( myyyy precioussssses )...:thanks::420:...
I have started four DP bag seed from a mates friend (ok ish ) so figured what a better way than to get my flux on. Being so fresh off the boat with fluxing a question if I may and being new on this site. So haven't quite figured out the controls of this site yet....??

A: am I allowed to start a grow log...

Yes a grow journal under the proper forum is recommended reaching g out to others help gets you more help faster .

B: am I allowed to post pics or only after a certain amount of posts as stated :50 posts

Yes you need to have reached 50 post in order to pm or private message anyone Dot. Think there is a limit though in order to post photos best of my understanding

C: I only know in ml,mm,meters, grams and kg.
So what other conversions are you interested in ?

D:I will learn the metric system used by you guys ( sucked at maths, but learning quickly when you have a grow box )
It's all the same litres and gallons

Google is your best friend buddy
Or 3.79 litres equals 1 gallon

E: I lived in the US of A many moons ago, I worked at the Basin Harbor Club on Lake Champlain just outside Vergennes Vermont every summer for five years in food and beverage, and spent the winter months working at Killington V.T., Bolton Valley V.T. ( my most memorable winters ) and finally Snowbird in Utah so I should know the system you guys use....:tokin:

Anyway may you all have a blessed evening and may the bosoms of your ladies provide a bountiful harvest and a fruitful bounty....:Namaste:

P.S I'm on page 312, so plenty to go still if you will excuse me please....:thanks:

All good the more you read the more you will
Learn .

Jeepers Creepers that certainly opened my peepers. Good morning all, I have just completed my marathon read ( started mon2:30ish pm and finished now fri 5:19pm ) bit brain dead at that consumption of knowledge and information. I would just like to say a big thanks to all contributors on this thread for all your trials and tribulations as that is inside knowledge that I would never of gained unless and I mean unless and he needs a big KUDOS for this MR LIGHT ADDICT:bravo::welldone::allgood::adore::adore::adore: . Thankyou kind sir for your hard work and dedication and the same to all others..

So was on 420sa and searched for the flux method and to my knowledge after searching no one on 420sa has attempted it, the word we shall not mention, manifold and the rest have been tried and tested. Being an oldish but still a noob on 420sa and only on my 2nd grow I would love to attempt and blow that attempt out the water on 420sa doing the flux method.

Let's keep this thread alive as there are plenty plenty of growers in S.A. who would go batsugarhoneyiceandtea over this method but don't know about it, so once again THANKS @MRL.A.

Now for the Tutt thread, have a lekka day all..

The Friendly Saffa....:Namaste:

Jeepers Creepers that certainly opened my peepers. Good morning all, I have just completed my marathon read ( started mon2:30ish pm and finished now fri 5:19pm ) bit brain dead at that consumption of knowledge and information. I would just like to say a big thanks to all contributors on this thread for all your trials and tribulations as that is inside knowledge that I would never of gained unless and I mean unless and he needs a big KUDOS for this MR LIGHT ADDICT:bravo::welldone::allgood::adore::adore::adore: . Thankyou kind sir for your hard work and dedication and the same to all others..

So was on 420sa and searched for the flux method and to my knowledge after searching no one on 420sa has attempted it, the word we shall not mention, manifold and the rest have been tried and tested. Being an oldish but still a noob on 420sa and only on my 2nd grow I would love to attempt and blow that attempt out the water on 420sa doing the flux method.

Let's keep this thread alive as there are plenty plenty of growers in S.A. who would go batsugarhoneyiceandtea over this method but don't know about it, so once again THANKS @MRL.A.

Now for the Tutt thread, have a lekka day all..

The Friendly Saffa....:Namaste:

Hey buddy have you checked out his back building thread?

Or tip spreading buddy ?

Guy is awesome for sharing .

Have a great day sounds like someone needs to light up now after brian overload I know the feeling to well my friend ..

My apologies to all Saffa's on this site bout my blowing their minds comment in regards to the flux, having lived in the USA I met plenty of South Africans who lived there permanently but that was my narrow minded thinking here's something to blow their minds with, but nevertheless I'm going to do it. Oh Ya Baby... Have a great day all...:green_heart:

And a very upbeat and early good morning, a late good evening to those on the Vegas time zone and any I've missed ( uk you 2 hrs behind me ), so just getting my duxology ( ducks in a row ) figured out before I start my thread. Feel like all my Xmas have come up at once. @Kingjoe83, I'm busy working through the Tutt journal as we speak and then onto @LA's quick guide to read up on all those techniques as I want a sound knowledge and understanding of fluxing and bondage techniques before I attempt and flop, then I will start current journals and follow and anyone who may have advice or knowledge they would like to share..

So have a fluxalicious day, may your queens of green pacify your troubled demons that our labors of love prove fruitious....:Namaste:

The update as promised.
These first 3 are yesterday before her first ever bit of water or feed!
20131107_140144.jpg
20131107_140159.jpg
20131107_140152.jpg

This lot a minute ago
20131108_162354.jpg
20131108_162208.jpg
20131108_162305.jpg
20131108_162235.jpg
20131108_162324.jpg
20131108_162341.jpg
LOL. Really looks like a pot waffle !! Hahhahaha

Back