Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Hello all:passitleft:

I'm new to this flux stuff (honestly - new to growing, period) and I apparently flew off half-fluxed:oops: Didn't do the research I should have.

Here's my 21 day old white widow photo that I'm trying to flux. I was thinking I might add more soil to lessen the space between the manifold and the soil.

Appreciate any suggestions:thanks:

SF-8572.JPG

SF-8579.JPG

Thanks Canna and LA. :thanks: :passitleft:

I wasn't planning on transplanting. I already transplanted once into this 3 gal and I can't fit anything bigger in my small tent (32x18x32). There is another white widow in a 3 gal pot in the tent that I'm just doing some lst with.

This was meant to be the final big home:laughtwo:

I'll probably go with adding some dirt and managing it a little more off the soil than most.

LA - I took another pic today. Did I actually take off the wrong nodes? I thought I left the little growth leaves and ony clipped the fan leaf. I just clipped the new fan leaf show in the pic with the red circles.

Appreciate the help :Namaste:

IMG_58959.JPG

Living on the wild side :goof:

So in theory, if I didn't do any additional trimming, I would end up having 6 main colas (one on each end and 4 for the middle growth leaves)?

Hoping I didn't take off too much this time but based on how good the stem looks at this point, I'm pretty sure she'll bounce back.

Thanks for the help, don't mean to turn into my thread:Namaste:

IMG_58997.JPG

Living on the wild side :goof:

So in theory, if I didn't do any additional trimming, I would end up having 6 main colas (one on each end and 4 for the middle growth leaves)?

Hoping I didn't take off too much this time but based on how good the stem looks at this point, I'm pretty sure she'll bounce back.

Thanks for the help, don't mean to turn into my thread:Namaste:

IMG_58997.JPG
I have a question if I may ? I mean absolutely no disrespect but isn't this more of a manifold style or with the node culling maybe a "Fluxifold" ?
Lol.

Be well my friend

--Best of Big Buds to you----
♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

OK remember we take off the under over nodes and also you want the tethers on the 2 main ends further away from the ends. This let's these main ends turn up towards the light. This is when you use the tip opening trick (listed in SIG) to tighten the node frequency, this gives more limbs and more bud :)
This tip opening deal works. I found out about it here in your journal LA
(I believe), and have been doing it semi frequently and it really does work.
Now that I've gone through a proper upgrade I'll be able to chronicle it with photo updates.
"Note to self, do this Jacob and you'll be a better grower". "Jeez I hope that we remember that Jacob . "
I haven't been journaling it and I never properly thanked anyone for it. Lemme try and track down exactly where I seen it so I can give them proper due.

Check me out some time,
Be well

♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

I have a question if I may ? I mean absolutely no disrespect but isn't this more of a manifold style or with the node culling maybe a "Fluxifold" ?
Lol.

Be well my friend

♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

I believe the manifold tech is for 8 tops(manifold appearance) and with a flux the # of tops is limitless, plus more training of the arms, tip spreading is a must as I have found out by the lack of it with my MG flux. There are those who get all bent out of shape and upset about saying a flux is a manifold or the junkie term other sites use, but I've done my research and a flux is so much more then those imo. LA will have his input on this. Hope it helps :thumb:

True to your name - it's amazing. :bravo:

Mine isn't even in the same category. Much respect for what you've got going over there. Just doing my 10 tops seems to take an eternity compared to the autos I've grown before. 28 is an accomplishment:Namaste:

Here is a before and after shot from today at day 34. :passitleft:

WWA_Day_34.JPG

New Flux journal for anyone wanting to follow along! Still a seedling ATM, but things should progress quickly.

There will also be an attempt at layering a few flux arms to see if Independant roots would benefit it's connecting flux arm and cause for bigger or more vigorous growth.

I know this goes against the Flow of the flux LA, but it's for science. Lol.

UD's Ultra Grow Extravaganza!
UD's Ultra Grow Extravaganza!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom