Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

I hope i didnt mess up
IMG_00011374.jpg

Ok move those wires into the center just a touch. At the moment both are sat upon the node point which is a side on node :) remember its every other node we use, the first set Is always a side on set unless going from clone, so work that way just taking every other off leaving just side sat nodes. Place those 2 main wires just behind the next little stump inwards a touch.
The other reason we want them tethers moved a touch is so the growing tips can turn upto the light better. Let the ends turn up a touch each time before adjusting. Once your flux end tips are sat up facing the light the gentle opening of the young foliage when done repeatedly will promote more nodes! !
More nodes more limbs and that means more colas :) :)
Looking really good though my friend, you should be most proud! :)

Not sure i understand. moved the tie downs in some over the last cut upward leaf stumps. is there anything else 2 do
IMG_00011381.jpg

Looks simply amazing brother! Super glad you were able to go!

I have a question for you LA. While I am letting my girl grow vertical, how much defoliation should I be doing? I have been letting her grow on her own, and just tucking fan leaves if needed, as well as trimming off any additional nodes that form. Is this ok?

Not tryin to be nasty but ive read a few flux , whats that mean ? curious , i mainline and theres none of the constant wasted time involved to basically mess with the plants consonantly having to wait till she stabilizes each time , mainlining its done within the 1st 4 weeks , faster once u know the methods and then u have a plant that has a very uniform nute route giving each cola a very similar regime to the next , and all branches are of the same width and for a 90 cm finished plant each cola will be yielding almost the same . but if you enjoy the extra contact then its superb. glad u had fun in spain . and about grasses i got 5 years but growing under 6 , 7 plants they're really not bothered and britsh nicks are nothing , only if ur looking at 5 and more i was out in 2 and a bit. Am selling up and buying abroad next year so can enjoy sun sea sand , et al . atb LA M8

Lol :)

OK firstly Ultra my friend. Once going vert you treat each site as its own small plant. Defol as needed. Yet you leave all the nodal growth points that each site builds from the base up. These secondary shoots also form the base of your colas. I just defol as needed but pinch just under the growing tip when needed to stop secondary shoots stretching to much.

Susat66 :) yep I adapted fluxing from ML as it was to simple for me. I love my time spent with my girls and love being really involved. It was also designed for my original tiny space. It was only 2.5 x 2.5 x 3ft and with fluxing I hit like 17-18 and should have done 20 oz :)
I've never claimed it to be a quick method more one to learn your plant from.
Also with a perfect flux my feeding loop comes into the mix!
Please remember as people who know me know. I have never researched, just dome my own thing with what makes seense to me :)
I mean Gert my POTY was at least 250-300 hrs spent on one girl :) :) Mad I understand for most, yet now I just get my girls without thought. Anyway for me its about trying everything out. Find out for yourself and then maybe just maybe figure something new out! :)

If you are going vertical now then don't remove the leaves yet as you want as much light as possible to power the growth. LA's advise was to keep the canopy level other than the two ends which should be slightly higher. If any arm starts powering ahead of the others you could pin it down or remove the two main leaves behind the main tip which will slow the growth of that arm.

On my ladies I did remove other nodal growth as there is not much room there for them and they will just take away resources from the main arms.

UltraDan I apologise if I gave the wrong information there about your nodal growths. I was thinking along the arms and not as vertical.

I have a lot more to learn too. It has been a long journey and things are obviously a bit muddled.

Apologies again my friend :sorry:

Lil Cheezy @ day 67 of veg. just flipped her to 12/12 yesterday so bring on the buds!!!!
100_05834.JPG

100_05863.JPG

I'm just gently flattening her out by hand, tucking leaves and opening up new growth as soon as I can.

How long should I wait for my next defol? She should show signs of flowering in about a week right? When do I start counting days in flowering? When I flipped her or when she starts to flower?

Thanks for your help guys, you all rock. :Namaste:

The flowering count starts as soon as you flip. Flowers will start to show after a week to 10 days depending on strain. I would not count flowering days for harvest purposes as the figures quoted are a bit optimistic to say the least. You could be looking to add a week or more to that figure.

Lovely looking plant FatBeaverBuds :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom