Light Addict's Last Thread

Happy new year my friend. Hope 2018 is the year you take spain by storm!!! :volcano-smiley:

Hey Cali :)
Things are good. My little boy is here and hes awesome! Had a slight bump with the law but not serious and now sorted. Now just planning for a move asap to spain to carry on in some peace.
Hows tricks with you? Nice to see you back anyhow! :)
Hey buddy yup things are all good here too. Iv moved house to slightly better area for the kids and we've got a massive garden now so we can't wait until summer . wow I didn't no use were expecting that's fantastic. How's he doing? How how old? Just shows how long iv been away. Aw man the law is ridiculous. Was it cannabis related? Hope not.... If so though how did it come about? Ppl who get a knock should share there story's. May stop someone else from the same issue

lol nah the Deathstar was finished ages back. The old bill caught me with 26-30 plants depending on who you believe. They also grabbed my phone, whilst open on social media, giving 5+ years of pics etc. Yet as it turns out, all evidence (like growing a Deathstar) shouted that id never grown for cash etc. So a caution was offered after a few months of waiting.
Man hats fantastic! It puts people like me a bit at ease too. I always stick to under 9 hoping to stay on the right side of the wrong side

Yo LA....professor flux if you will......how's things in your world? Is that little one growing leaps and bounds!!?? :thumb::volcano-smiley:

Scottay my old pal :)
The little lump is awesome. Twice the size he was on arrival and is now a big smiling, giggling fatty lol.
Apart from that im just hitting a few bumps regarding funding of my move to spain. My work dies over xmas and aint yet really kicked back in. So I've had to sell a lamp and one that I actually need still. The light addict is almost without lights lol.
Hows.things with you then chap? Hope life is treating you grand. :)

Sorry to hear about you run-in with the fuzz... What's the penalty like in the UK and do they steal your lights and stuff?
At least here in Denmark you have to have a lot of plants(+100 I think) or be ''affiliated'' to go to jail, so just a fine and they usually take everything electrical in your grow room..

Sorry to hear about you run-in with the fuzz... What's the penalty like in the UK and do they steal your lights and stuff?
At least here in Denmark you have to have a lot of plants(+100 I think) or be ''affiliated'' to go to jail, so just a fine and they usually take everything electrical in your grow room..

When friends and family of mine have been done theyve drenched the lights and cut open the tents and left a lot of mess behind and a nice fine or C.S and sometimes possibly jail time but i guess it all depends on what police force and what area along with probably 100 other things.

Back
Top Bottom