Light Addict's Last Thread

What was the yield on the death Star? If I remember right u even helped lederf name one of his lights!( Hope I spelled that right even if I didn't pretty sure everybody knows who I am speaking of!) Sounds like your bout to embark on some great life journeys! Wish I could do what I love as a profession that's like hitting the lottery everyday you wake up!! Happy for you and appreciate all you have to the 420 community!!!!!!!!!

Glad to get in for the start of (((THE THREAD TO END ALL THREADS!!!))). I'm super happy for you bro, it seems the good news is plowing you from all directions! A baby, such an awesome career, relocating to a warmer climate all coming from what I easily consider the best friggin grow I've ever seen yet on here, the missus being down for you rock solid! I too think you're hitting lottery over and over! So happy for you LA!!!

Welcome one and all, to my perpetual, final home, here at 420!

This thread will have it all. I'll be fluxing, grafting and all other things that peek my interest. I'll be running new unreleased genetics from time to time. Probably some new lighting or equipment/nutrients, every now and again. Just having some fun to be honest. I wont be about as much as I've been in the past, yet a little more frequently than I've been lately. :)

So whats been going on with my little green world? Well I gladly finished my Deathstar journey and am now back to growing some normal ish plants!

DSCN097512.JPG
DSCN09325.JPG

Ive now got a new place to flower! so expanding into another tent, I shall be soon!:)

Things are chugging along into flower :)

IMAG52941.jpg
IMAG52852.jpg

Then my veg/come auto flower spot is always rammed to the limits!

IMAG52101.jpg
IMAG52712.jpg

My next plans: Well Im gonna flux it up still. Going to do some grafting soon also. yet at the moment im just bumbling along, trying to work my grows using Remo nutrients without a PH pen lol. Its been over a year now so Im used to it, it just makes it a bit more of a challenge lol.
I'll be swapping out my nutrients soon though and will get a ph pen for that run as its a big new line :)

In short all I do will be here, I wont be starting dedicated journals for any sponsors, all will be here without listings or links, just my use of said products. This way I shouldn't get into any trouble with the mods here :)

Please ask questions on my growing...! Yet, please dont be posting your own pics or links to your own work on my thread!

Anyway that me for a while :) best of buds to you all :) :circle-of-love::420:
Holy jesus man my god u got sum green thumbs in ur pockets n by the look of things u got a few green thumbs in every pocket lol great job man what did u get 4 a yield on the deathstar if u dnt mind me askn?

Back
Top Bottom