Light Addict's Last Thread

At Light Addict's request, this journal has been closed.

We send him all our love, and hope that he'll be back with us soon.

:Namaste:

Sweet thanks addict I want to understand how to make sense of different npk ratios during different phases . Your a legend thanks for re opening ..

So folks things still seem to be going OK for me at the moment :) touch wood!

My flower space is doing rather well for being a new space with new environmental issues and different water and up till today no pH pen. The Black dog girls are turning a nice shade and some colour is clear in the Durban poison and the double berrie! :)

IMAG5464.jpg
IMAG5462.jpg
IMAG5460.jpg
IMAG5461.jpg
IMAG5455.jpg
IMAG5457.jpg
IMAG5456.jpg

As it was 420 I had this rig made by a UK glass artist. :)
rig_1_kindlephoto-133158759.jpg

Smoking on some of the Mephisto genetics Tyrone Stomper. Its kicckking my assess :) I'll do a proper report sometime soon lol.
IMG_20170421_110522_767.jpg

My new flux to become the big girl is fluxing along :)
IMAG5453.jpg

Best of buds :)

Can I ask how you got that split to happen in the middle ? And at what day did you do that Addict? Hope its cool to ask?

But no words from LA... hmmm.... time to tickle those keys baby!
Welcome home! You've been missed.

I may have made a mistake in saying he requested it to be re-opened. He sent me an email mentioning wanting to come back and say hi to his friends, so I assumed he wanted this re-opened too. I sent him an email about it, I'm sure he'll be around eventually. :thumb:

I may have made a mistake in saying he requested it to be re-opened. He sent me an email mentioning wanting to come back and say hi to his friends, so I assumed he wanted this re-opened too. I sent him an email about it, I'm sure he'll be around eventually. :thumb:

Gotcha... thanks.
We should all exercise obscene expletives here until his arrival.
Poop!
There... I started the ball rolling.

Back
Top Bottom