Light Addict's Last Thread

After a 7 month hiatus. A new family member to keep your life joyful and in perspective.

WELCOME BACK!
Looking forward for your knowledge and fun you bring to this Community.

Congrats on your beautiful baby. I'm a proud father as well. It really is life changing stuff. :thumb:

Good to have you back brother.

Congrats. on the new addition to the family L.A. & welcome back mate!:high-five:

Congrats on the baby! I'm a dad myself to a little girl. Have read a ton of your threads so it's an honor to have you back!

Thanks for the warm welcome back my green family.

So as stated its all about my move now. Getting to Spain asap and then im off and growing on behalf of a big Cali label for the clubs of Barca. Ill also be entering all major euro cups on their behalf, so it should get interesting.
Just got to save my pennies now and all will come good :) oh and ive some plants going at a pals at the moment although they be suffering low temps and next to no care so they be struggling a wee bit.

Thanks for the warm welcome back my green family.

So as stated its all about my move now. Getting to Spain asap and then im off and growing on behalf of a big Cali label for the clubs of Barca. Ill also be entering all major euro cups on their behalf, so it should get interesting.
Just got to save my pennies now and all will come good :) oh and ive some plants going at a pals at the moment although they be suffering low temps and next to no care so they be struggling a wee bit.

Hey LA! Congratulations on the Boy! That's awesome. It sounds like you have some great things happening in the near future. I wish you the best of luck .. That'll be awesome to get in to the euro cups. I'm sure you'll do just fine! Happy growing and good to see you back around.

Yep its good to be back. It should be a good coming year, Ive so much planned cor once in Spain. Im going over with my good pal to be able to run 2 places on a smaller scale. Ill also start my own breeding with some of the elite stock ill be supplied with. Having complete access to my friends genetics at elite cut level, will give me great scope to create some special stuff hopefully. Having such a source also bodes well for any of the comps ill enter into.

Ill happily share my trials on here again, but wont be mentioning names or anything that could be misconstrued as promotion for anyone not a sponsor.Nothing on here will be anything but my journey and my plants.
Im just gonna be thrilled to play on a bigger scale! 4-6 rooms is the aim, using a mix of led and ceramics. All in soil still i should imagine, as want to build my own and go fully natural and organic.
Im basically throwing everything into this life now and hope to provide my family with a better life in the process. I mean over here workin away 10 hrs a day 5 days a week, or at home most days all day and able to be there for my little boy as he grows up???
No brainer is what that is.

So yep i hope to share some fun stuff along the way :)

Back
Top Bottom