Light Addict's Last Thread

I stay home with our little girl, so I totally get it. What an amazing opprotunity! Look forward to seeing it all unfold.... Spain will be the real deal.

i hear tell LA is Back i hope everything is well and happy holidays to you Brotha :xmas:

Hey Cronic :)
Thanks for stopping in me old pal. Things be great to be honest. My little boy Dylan is just awesome and trying to test my limits already lol.
Then the fact I recently beat a bit of bother with local law enforcement over my hobby, means although stoney broke etc my spirits are high and happy! :)
Now ive just got to get xmas out the way and money saved somehow and off to espania we go... Then life should become far more fun!

Congrats on your new family member and forever endeavor! I too am a stay at home dad so as long as social stigma (expressed and underlying) doesn't bother you and you and wifey are on the same page it will be a greatly rewarding and fulfilling balancing act ! Careful of her emotions when she goes back to work and be supportive to a fault and take all blame ! Post pardem is real! Sure you got it on lock man but holler if you have any questions lol almost 3 years deep from my sweet sons very premature birth so I've been through some ish that's for certain.

I must say that your flux style really gave me a fresh perspective on growing and really got my gears going so thank you LA! My interest in bonsai and wanting to really have a hand in shaping the plant along with the satisfaction I get from resetting ties and defoliating constantly makes gardening a really relaxing repose from my daily grind (you'll see lol)

I've read most of your material and bravo man!!!!! Encore!!!!!

Good luck taking planes and trains to Spain to explain strange trains of thought that pertain to training strains until brains are stained with your name so you can take planes and trains to the city of angles like your nickname to change the game trading shame for fame where mmjs for pain and prohibition no longer claims innocent farmers who seemed the only ones sane in babylons bubble of blame

I too share your love of alliteration lol

If you get a moment between changing an nappy and planning world domination maybe you'd be kind enough to drop by my flux journal?

Best of buds are yet to come man! Futures looking bright

@kingjoe I'm thinking the Death Star was around a full year veg! Lol

With a bulb on the inside to boot! Whew!!! Must've been able to light the room like a disco ball with only that lamp on and the rest of the room dark, like a sexy silhouette of the iconic pot leaf in a planetarium, right? Lol

@kingjoe I'm thinking the Death Star was around a full year veg! Lol

With a bulb on the inside to boot! Whew!!! Must've been able to light the room like a disco ball with only that lamp on and the rest of the room dark, like a sexy silhouette of the iconic pot leaf in a planetarium, right? Lol

Pretty epic that's fo show bruh.

One day I'll do something crazy .

Well folks Im having a proper balls up of a little grow at the moment.
To explain; I got busted a while back. So moved all to a pals, I only visit once a week if im lucky. This has led to a proper cock up lol. My mate has changed timers round and in the process he ended up pluging things in wrong. So my mid flower girls got 2 weeks of veg lol. They look like death as they basically re vegged themselves mid flower cycle.

Ive no clue how they will react now going back into flower? I get that Hermie might be a chance but no nanners present yet.

What do folks think? Has anyone gone down this daft route??

Cheers in advance folks :)

Maybe your unintentionally pushing them now? Either way best of luck

LA!!!!! My brother from another mother!!!! I'm sorry to hear you got busted bub. Great to see you back. Congrats on the baby too!!!! :volcano-smiley:

Not sure if your on here still light Addict but thank you for everything you passed on to people they have been kind to gift your talent to me as well.

I really do wish you all the best in 18 sorry you got booked. So dumb .

Now meth or something I would t support but any form of flower is pure and non life threatening.

Again man keep head up be a father first but like a good friend on here said never let anyone stop you from doing what you love ..

Happy New Years if you get this ...

Back
Top Bottom