Light Addict's Last Thread

When friends and family of mine have been done theyve drenched the lights and cut open the tents and left a lot of mess behind and a nice fine or C.S and sometimes possibly jail time but i guess it all depends on what police force and what area along with probably 100 other things.

Should hire a proper solicitor and get them for destroying property ;) Fucking first world police acting like gestapo it's just such a shame and has no place in a civilized society. Some of them are cool and will just take a handful of your weed and write you a fine and let you keep everything.

One of my dad's mates got his lights back after the trial because they, of course, couldn't prove that he would use them for cannabis in the future :)

light without light thats just doesnt sound right Brotha
hope all things work out for you my friend
im just passing through finally and checking out old buddies :thumb:

Cool to see you back LA, your techniques have been influential around here while you've been away. Good luck with getting set up in Spain and I look forward to seeing you growing again soon.

Hey.....just a drive by hi brother!!!! :volcano-smiley:

Hey folks!
So I didnt make Spannabis this year which sucks the big one. Especially with press passes sorted etc. So Im not in the best of moods at the moment. I thought id cheer myself up and get back to what i love. Messing with daft ideas lol.
My next idea is one i came up with a while back but never got und to it. A closed loop cannabis plant. Topped once to get 2 heads going. Let em run some length. Training them horizontally around back to one another in a big loop. Then grafting each end to the other creating a closed loop base.

So please strap in for a fun ride again peeps ☺

Welcome one and all, to my perpetual, final home, here at 420!

This thread will have it all. I'll be fluxing, grafting and all other things that peek my interest. I'll be running new unreleased genetics from time to time. Probably some new lighting or equipment/nutrients, every now and again. Just having some fun to be honest. I wont be about as much as I've been in the past, yet a little more frequently than I've been lately. :)

So whats been going on with my little green world? Well I gladly finished my Deathstar journey and am now back to growing some normal ish plants!

DSCN097512.JPG
DSCN09325.JPG

Ive now got a new place to flower! so expanding into another tent, I shall be soon!:)

Things are chugging along into flower :)

IMAG52941.jpg
IMAG52852.jpg

Then my veg/come auto flower spot is always rammed to the limits!

IMAG52101.jpg
IMAG52712.jpg

My next plans: Well Im gonna flux it up still. Going to do some grafting soon also. yet at the moment im just bumbling along, trying to work my grows using Remo nutrients without a PH pen lol. Its been over a year now so Im used to it, it just makes it a bit more of a challenge lol.
I'll be swapping out my nutrients soon though and will get a ph pen for that run as its a big new line :)

In short all I do will be here, I wont be starting dedicated journals for any sponsors, all will be here without listings or links, just my use of said products. This way I shouldn't get into any trouble with the mods here :)

Please ask questions on my growing...! Yet, please dont be posting your own pics or links to your own work on my thread!

Anyway that me for a while :) best of buds to you all :):circle-of-love::420:

Wonderful!

5th pics on the right. Which strain? How long in flowering? Buds are wonderful!

Ok, I subbed. I just found this thread, and wow....that first picture is crazy..... Love the "Deathstar"!!!!

I'll be around...lurking..... :cool:

:popcorn:

Can't wait to see that LA! As an extract man you have me immediately intrigued my good sir.

Hey professor flux!!! How you doing my brother?? I see that wheel spinning in your head!!!! :cool:Hope the Mrs & Jr is doing good as well. Saw Remos videos in spannabis.....looks like he's having a blast! I'll be watching these antics!!!

So folks, with my tax rebate im due shortly, ill be able to move to Spain at long last. This means my new training adventure may be put on hold. Ill just test the idea and method out but on a small ineffectual scale.
Once out in Spain though.... Ill be starting a number of daft ideas off. Everyone should be a world first and unique. One in particular is being produced for one of the biggest stars of rap and weed Id locked this plant and deal down way back before i got busted. So once free to play properly, watch this space folks! Oh and of course im gonna document my journey in full on here. From base start in spain, through to entering all the maior euro canna cups etc. Plus a whole lot more ive planned. ✌
I plan on making some major waves out there in a few ways

Damn sounds like you got some big plans LA!

Hope your little one is doing well. They grow up so fast :D

Back
Top Bottom