Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

I haven't gone wrong yet following any of LA's methods. Next round of flowering plants will get the Fluxing and Backbuilding treatments for what I expect to be heavy harvests. :)

Hey LA, I'm new to the site but I've been researching your technique and I decided to give it a go on my new run. Also started a grow journal if anyone is interested to follow and/or give advice. Just wanted to say thanks for all the great info you've provided and feel free to poke into my journal to see the progress and donate any advice you can.

I do have a question about veg time. About how long should I expect my plant to stretch out to the sides of my pot? in my pic I'm starting week 4 and only reached my 2nd growth node off the 2 tops.
20150809_203205.jpg

That is a biiiiig girl!

Quite the impressive technique. It's something I'll have to jot down in my note book to look up later on so I can try it.

Hi LA,

I just wanted to let you know how much your thread has inspired me. Awesome display and documentation of your technique, and how to manage it into well shaped monster plants.

I have been puzzling over this for some time actually. I have played with pinching the tops on my plants for years, and have created some very nice bushes, but I knew there had to be a better way to send some of the initial energy horizontal instead of vertical. This time one of my clones acted up and produced one of those low double branched plants, and at the same time, another plant having been pinched, was taking off vertically as some do, and instead of trying to deal later with a 5' plant, I decided to use my scrog and lst skills to tame this gangly girl in veg. In both cases, essentially I had begun to flux.

I was proud of myself... Emmie was innovating, making good things happen in the tent to maximise production, solving problems on the fly. Then I found your thread on Fluxing. lol. It had a name! And then I realized, you had it all layed out, how to do it right, and clearly explained. My future problems and how to best shape these plants was right there in front of me.

Thank you LA. You have made this easy for me. I am sort of laying out a scrog screen in the container using binder clips and twine, but thanks to you it has become less random and I can now clearly see the shape that I want to achieve.

Come on LA have a rethink budder:love:
I have found it very very quite on 420 recently :smokin:either that or everyone hides when I come online :drool:and I really wouldn't blame folks I am more than likely seen as a bit of a sadO But You have some thing special with this thread I feel it in my new Babes Roots:high-five:
I have been absent a lot myself and I am finding it hard to make time but you know 420 if you start the Video journal Flux folks I think would flock from far corners :)
Me for one ,, I was really hoping to stay up with that ,, so I should maybe get a 420 petition up :high-five:
Love t you an yours buddy ,,Guru Friend Brother of another mother :straightface::straightface::angel::hug::hug::geek::phew::sleep:
:circle-of-love::love::420::love::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom