Light bleaching? Def? Lockout? Burn? All of the above? Please help, thank you! First grow!

Id let it dry out a bit but not too much...I didnt know you had coco coir...you actually will have to nute regularly with that since it has zero nutrients in it. All the nutrients of a plant in coco will have to be supplied...I thought at the top it said Fox Farm soil?

Id let it dry out a bit but not too much...I didnt know you had coco coir...you actually will have to nute regularly with that since it has zero nutrients in it. All the nutrients of a plant in coco will have to be supplied...I thought at the top it said Fox Farm soil?

My bad. I need to be more specific. I made a blend of worm castings, peet, coco and plain black soil, perlite. It wasn’t enough so I topped it off with a few more inches of Happy Frog.

I'd raise and/or dim the light for a few days. Not sure on your lights specs but if it's 750w actual draw it may still be a bit close for a stressed out plant. I'd also ignore runoff ppm as it will have you chasing issues that may not even exist. Input at 6.3 ph and be sure to let the container get fairly light before watering. Not quite as dry as you'd want in veg perhaps but significantly more dry than moist.
Also 8 gallons over a week? Sounds like she may have been partly drowned there too. I think the standard flushing procedure is 3x pot size all in the same session so she can get right back to drying out. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much PE636! That makes a ton of sense. Waiting on her to get lighter before I lite feed.

I did dim the light to 60%. Can’t get any higher. I’m about 2’ now.
It has to go higher or dimmed.
D1C7D3D9-7C9C-4E74-8196-BB25306CB295.png

It has to go higher or dimmed.
D1C7D3D9-7C9C-4E74-8196-BB25306CB295.png

I like that "Max wattage: 750w" line. But only because I'm depressed and needed a good laugh. Usually, even the lying marketing department doesn't get to do that. This company must be run by a liar.

But the laughter aside, it's not cool to do that to ignorant newbies who cannot be expected to know better.

At least whoever in the company it was that decided to pull that shit is a halfwit who doesn't understand the first thing about electricity, basic math, or both :rolleyes: . Take a look at the 'Amperage;" line. 3.58A @ 120VAC.

Watts = Volts x Amps.

Watts = 120 x 3.58

Watts = 429.6

750w... my ass.

I like that "Max wattage: 750w" line. But only because I'm depressed and needed a good laugh. Usually, even the lying marketing department doesn't get to do that. This company must be run by a liar.

But the laughter aside, it's not cool to do that to ignorant newbies who cannot be expected to know better.

At least whoever in the company it was that decided to pull that shit is a halfwit who doesn't understand the first thing about electricity, basic math, or both :rolleyes: . Take a look at the 'Amperage;" line. 3.58A @ 120VAC.

Watts = Volts x Amps.

Watts = 120 x 3.58

Watts = 429.6

750w... my ass.
You have to know your conversions though. LED are very bright and produce much brighter light, Lumin( how many candles does it take to reach that level of brightness). Then you have to familiar with hertz, wavelength, and spectrums. Conversions are no joke but I have mastered the light conversions. But you are correct in how you are establishing pure wattage draw.

Watts = Volts x Amps.

Watts = 120 x 3.58

Watts = 429.6

750w... my ass.
I don’t think they know how to implement the UV properly. That’s almost an industrial size light on a few plants.

750w KindLed 100% red, blue, white 18 on- 6 off. Plant only 14” away
4th week of flower
Growers Choice GG4 Auto
Happy Frog Fox Farm soil
Remo Nutrients
6.6 ph water
Run off 6.8
700 ppm
2’x4’x6’ grow tent
Temperature has been 90% under 77 degrees Fahrenheit
50 - 60 Rh

Ok guys a lot to explain here but am getting pretty concerned at this point.

This plant took off very slow and was finicky than finally grew very fast and hard for about a week and a half in its first week of flower. I fed her to hot a few weeks ago apparently. (Burnt Tips) So I ran a flush of about 8 gallons over a weeks time and she is getting worse. Two of my digital ph testers are reading different. (Just noticed this) So now using the 3 drop system in a vile. Can I have nute burn along with a P/K defiency? (Purple stems and red leaf vains)

don’t know if I should keep flushing or supplement more nutrients. When I overfed the ppm was over 3000 . Now it’s at about 600-900 ppm. I don’t know exactly because I tested the run off multiple times and got different readings. Also I had my light to close for to long at 100%. It is now 2ft away at 100%. Is this still to much light?

*** The plant is healthier at the bottom and unhealthy at the top. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
You've definitely got yourself into a jam and the clocks ticking. Burned before yes, can see. Now, she looks hungry to me. Understandably you've become nutrient shy now and the next wrong move will nullify this grow. You'll have no time to recover. What I would do, if you were to give me that plant and I wanted to nurse it back to health quickly. Cause if you do it right, she can recover. I would not over think things. I would use distilled water. Distilled water does not need to be PH checked, it is perfectly neutral and whatever the mediums PH is you are adding it to, it will become that PH. Healthy PH soil and distilled all the time = simplicity. Simplicity makes taking a wrong turn less likely. I would water her with distilled water and Black Strap Molasses (SULFUR FREE) at the rate of a teaspoon per quart. You can not use to much of this stuff. It feeds the soil microbes, which then thrive and create channels for nutrients that would not make it up the roots otherwise. Molasses, specifically black strap, is a great potassium and magnesium source for plant as well. I would first poor 2 gallons of distilled through her for a rinse. Would let that drain off well, then water her with the Molasses / distilled mix. Until runoff. Before have doing any of this, I would do the most crucial thing that will answer your question quickly. I would take my Medina Hasta La Gro, 6-12-6, follow the instructions for foliar feeding. Make a solution 75% of what the instructions call for. I would isolate not the best Cola nor the worst. Carefully give this Cola and this Cola only a foliar feeding using misting bottle. Honestly, I'd do the whole plant, but if you're leery, do 1 cola. Put her near the lights but not direct. Temporarily turn off any fans and allow the meal to soak in. It is extremely non residual. Won't ruin your buds. You won't have to do it again, but you will, your next grow in vegetative state. Cause the stuff is awesome. It is nearly impossible to burn. Salt build up is minimal. Try this my friend. I bet you anything it will work.

I understand the pic examples I'm including are totally different stage. But the point is speed of recovery. The mutilated looking twigs were plants a buddy of mine was beating every way silly in a solo cup. He'd gone back and forth between deciding they needed nutrients, to flushing them. He had no idea where to go. He gave them to me. I did exactly what I just described to you except also repotted and in only 4 days, they were completely different plants. Bastards turned out males but were part of my journey of learning and success. I will only start and grow seeds from seed banks now, auto or fem. Good luck, but I don't think you'll need it. Try this and nothing luck related to it, just Botany and the way the grow will go

Attachments

• 20190617_132940.jpg
    20190617_132940.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20190621_160216.jpg
    20190621_160216.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 26
You've definitely got yourself into a jam and the clocks ticking. Burned before yes, can see. Now, she looks hungry to me. Understandably you've become nutrient shy now and the next wrong move will nullify this grow. You'll have no time to recover. What I would do, if you were to give me that plant and I wanted to nurse it back to health quickly. Cause if you do it right, she can recover. I would not over think things. I would use distilled water. Distilled water does not need to be PH checked, it is perfectly neutral and whatever the mediums PH is you are adding it to, it will become that PH. Healthy PH soil and distilled all the time = simplicity. Simplicity makes taking a wrong turn less likely. I would water her with distilled water and Black Strap Molasses (SULFUR FREE) at the rate of a teaspoon per quart. You can not use to much of this stuff. It feeds the soil microbes, which then thrive and create channels for nutrients that would not make it up the roots otherwise. Molasses, specifically black strap, is a great potassium and magnesium source for plant as well. I would first poor 2 gallons of distilled through her for a rinse. Would let that drain off well, then water her with the Molasses / distilled mix. Until runoff. Before have doing any of this, I would do the most crucial thing that will answer your question quickly. I would take my Medina Hasta La Gro, 6-12-6, follow the instructions for foliar feeding. Make a solution 75% of what the instructions call for. I would isolate not the best Cola nor the worst. Carefully give this Cola and this Cola only a foliar feeding using misting bottle. Honestly, I'd do the whole plant, but if you're leery, do 1 cola. Put her near the lights but not direct. Temporarily turn off any fans and allow the meal to soak in. It is extremely non residual. Won't ruin your buds. You won't have to do it again, but you will, your next grow in vegetative state. Cause the stuff is awesome. It is nearly impossible to burn. Salt build up is minimal. Try this my friend. I bet you anything it will work.

I understand the pic examples I'm including are totally different stage. But the point is speed of recovery. The mutilated looking twigs were plants a buddy of mine was beating every way silly in a solo cup. He'd gone back and forth between deciding they needed nutrients, to flushing them. He had no idea where to go. He gave them to me. I did exactly what I just described to you except also repotted and in only 4 days, they were completely different plants. Bastards turned out males but were part of my journey of learning and success. I will only start and grow seeds from seed banks now, auto or fem. Good luck, but I don't think you'll need it. Try this and nothing luck related to it, just Botany and the way the grow will go
You said it perfectly simplicity. The plant will survive on its own with no help from us. So if it starts reacting you did something.

Greenblood1..... Thank you for specific instructions on this. I know my next move will for sure kill this plant if it is not the right one. I found Medina Hasta Grow 6-12-6 at Home Depot and going to get blackstrap molasses (sulfur free). I’m going to do exactly what you said as soon as I get home today.

Back
Top Bottom