Light cycle on a flowering plant?

Mark Manning

Currently I have two flowering rooms that are on opposite 12 hr light cycles. There currently isn't enough room in one of my rooms and more than enough in my second room. Can I keep some of my plants in 24 hrs of darkness while I transfer to the other room. Or will that mess up the flowing cycle?

I am new to this in general and new to this forum. I thank you in advance, and I also appreciate any and all advise everyone has to offer :peacetwo:

Re: [Q] Light cycle on a flowering plant?

Don't take this as fact, but I think your plants will be OK if you keep them in 24 hour dark once during flowering unless you keep switching them back and forth between the rooms.
But like I said, it's just an opinion so maybe other growers will chime in and give you some advise.

Re: [Q] Light cycle on a flowering plant?

it won't hurt a bit,,,, WOW,,,2 flower rooms.....cool........

YUP,, Had to switch mine yesterday-Had mine veggin till 3rd nodes then went 12/12 forabout 12 days to sex them.They started flowering got 2 girls NOW Dark for 24 hrs. lights back on tonight-going back to 18/6 -Do you think this is OK???????

YUP,, Had to switch mine yesterday-Had mine veggin till 3rd nodes then went 12/12 forabout 12 days to sex them.They started flowering got 2 girls NOW Dark for 24 hrs. lights back on tonight-going back to 18/6 -Do you think this is OK???????

You shouldn't be switching the light schedule like that. Doing so might give you hermies.

Back
Top Bottom