Light cycle question?

Mrblunts420

So my question is ...? I was running a 16/8 cycle since 7.21.17 and switched it to an 18/6 will that have any negative effects on the plant?
Also im not getting a lot of growth in height but massive leaf growth starting to get third set of leaves
420-magazine-mobile1781319361.jpg

Current temp and humidity
420-magazine-mobile1725446744.jpg

Is the height growth normal? Its growing an average of .44cm a day and about 1.6 cm of leaf span a day... Is this normal?

So my question is ...? I was running a 16/8 cycle since 7.21.17 and switched it to an 18/6 will that have any negative effects on the plant?

No.

Also im not getting a lot of growth in height but massive leaf growth starting to get third set of leaves

Is the height growth normal? Its growing an average of .44cm a day and about 1.6 cm of leaf span a day... Is this normal?

It's only ten days old? Lots of things can determine height - and rate of growth - and without knowing basics such as the strain, your lighting setup, lighting height, et cetera, it's impossible to guess.

Your temperature range looks a little scary, lol. Are you growing in a desert?

No.

It's only ten days old? Lots of things can determine height - and rate of growth - and without knowing basics such as the strain, your lighting setup, lighting height, et cetera, it's impossible to guess.

Lol the temp range was when I had the box in my garage with the lights on lol. That temp and humidity is my average as of now inside a room with house a.c. blowing..
My light setup is 8:2 ratio cfl ... 23w cfls 8x23w 6500lum and 2x23w 2700lum for veg then switch it to 8x2700 lum and 2x6500 lum for flower.
420-magazine-mobile824295832.jpg

The diatance from light to top of plant.
420-magazine-mobile1686487743.jpg

Light setup... Will be switched for flower as I mentioned. All cfls are 100w equivalent.
Total lumens is 57,400 in 4sqft 10.28cf box.
Also the strain is area 51 which is a hybrid not to sure of the sativa/indica ratio.

No.

And yes I live in the desert of southern California

Hi guys my first post here but as this thread topic is some thing that had me scratching my head for some time during my first grow and a few other grows also, I finally figured out that the slow growth of seedlings or clones is pretty much to Down to root establishment of the young plant. When the plants are so young most of the plants starting life focuses on developing a established root system. Once the roots have developed enough to support the future growth you will notice your babies will start growing in height rapidly. I prefer the 20/4 light cycle apposed to the 18/6 cycle but each to the own. But as a final note those babies are looking nice.

Hi guys my first post here but as this thread topic is some thing that had me scratching my head for some time during my first grow and a few other grows also, I finally figured out that the slow growth of seedlings or clones is pretty much to Down to root establishment of the young plant. When the plants are so young most of the plants starting life focuses on developing a established root system. Once the roots have developed enough to support the future growth you will notice your babies will start growing in height rapidly. I prefer the 20/4 light cycle apposed to the 18/6 cycle but each to the own. But as a final note those babies are looking nice.
NAMASTE and thank you. Everyone on here is helpfull and I truly appreciate everything you all say.

NAMASTE and thank you. Everyone on here is helpfull and I truly appreciate everything you all say.

Your welcome bro, I have 6 years growing experience under my belt so if my knowledge can educate some one else then why not share it. That's why I joined this forum in particular as ever member here treats every one with respect. Any other questions feel free to hit me up.

Your welcome bro, I have 6 years growing experience under my belt so if my knowledge can educate some one else then why not share it. That's why I joined this forum in particular as ever member here treats every one with respect. Any other questions feel free to hit me up.
Hey brotha please check my other post's and let me know your thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom