Light cycle Question

PermaFried

So if the dark cycle is interuped, that means trouble. Does this also apply to interupting the light on cycle? Im asking because my wife hide my plant in a dark closest when her mom was visiting. ( moved during the dark cycle) BUT she didnt move it back and i just now found out. ( 2 light cycles missed.) aprox 36-48 hrs total dark. So is it a lost cause now or what? It already turned Hermie on me, but seedy smoke is still better then no smoke. what should i do?:thedoubletake:

I already did pinch off all the balls and i will continue to pick them as i see them. I decided to go ahead with it and put it back under the lights. It got about 5-6 hrs of light and is now in the dark so i guess ill just chalk this one up to experience. Live and learn huh?.........

Good info Racefan. So should it come back in full force or what? I've notice alot more crystals but i thought it was just at that point or maybe the humidity drop.???????

Also, when in veg does the interuption matter weather its in the light or dark cycle? like an hr or two of dark in the light cycle and vica versa? just wondering for future reference.

Back
Top Bottom