Light distance LED & correct spectrums

Recommended Hanging Distance Above Plants

Seedling: 30'' Germination: 24''-30'' Veg: 18''-24'' Flower: 12''-18''

:420:
i just got my new tent so i am able to put it up higher, just wondering what spectrum i should have it under, i have dimming diodes and everyone keeps asking me why im using the blue light spectrum yet the manufacturer specs say in flower i should have 100% red blue and white light, can you confirm what works for you and the best spectrum for each stage? thanks

i just got my new tent so i am able to put it up higher, just wondering what spectrum i should have it under, i have dimming diodes and everyone keeps asking me why im using the blue light spectrum yet the manufacturer specs say in flower i should have 100% red blue and white light, can you confirm what works for you and the best spectrum for each stage? thanks
Does your light have two switches? One for red light and one for blue light? If yes, you only need to turn on the blue light during the growth stage of the plant. When entering the flowering stage, you need to turn on the blue and red light

Does your light have two switches? One for red light and one for blue light? If yes, you only need to turn on the blue light during the growth stage of the plant. When entering the flowering stage, you need to turn on the blue and red light
Screenshot_20200217-193254.png
Screenshot_20200217-193242.png

I have 3 knobs

I would leave them all on, all the time for veg and flower. Light spectrums aside, more lumens = more growth. I have found lots of light in veg makes growth much faster and easier to train to a flat top. Sunlight is full spectrum except for the early morning and near dusk, and natural red shifted light only occurs at those times. So go hard and grow crazy! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom