Light & heat stress or deficiency?

jmills826

Hey guys j/w what you guys think is wrong here? Im a newb so obviously its hard for me to determine what the cause is, she does feel kinda dry but my bulbs have been 2 inches away from this particular gal, ive been watering her every 2 to 3 days and ive only used fresh urine mixed with water at a 1/10 ratio once 2 waterings ago...
Im using a soil,coco fiber,pearlite and spag moss mix there by scotts so maybe the soil is over ferted? Idk though should i flush or what?

20170407_060924_Burst01.jpg

re: Light & heat stress or deficiency?

Hey guys j/w what you guys think is wrong here? Im a newb so obviously its hard for me to determine what the cause is, she does feel kinda dry but my bulbs have been 2 inches away from this particular gal, ive been watering her every 2 to 3 days and ive only used fresh urine mixed with water at a 1/10 ratio once 2 waterings ago...
Im using a soil,coco fiber,pearlite and spag moss mix there by scotts so maybe the soil is over ferted? Idk though should i flush or what?
Check out my youtube channel
J Mills
- YouTube

20170407_060924_Burst01.jpg
Did you splash water on the leaves when watering? Doesn't really look like a deficiency.

I would say deficiency, but new growth looks nice and healthy.. but yes I would flush her in that situation, but that's just my opinion..

upon looking harder at the pic the new growth is affected. I would definitely flush!! :thumb:

I topped her anyway,i cut right under the affected area and im still gonna flush when shes dry, i just watered yesterday...

Back
Top Bottom