Light of Jah - Early Wonder Skunk - Soil - OC+ From Seed

Re: Light of Jah, Early Wonder Skunk, Soil, OC+, From Seed

Hemp, welcome back bro! Hope you had a good trip. The plants look great but the LoJ just looks amazing! Those trichs are huge and bountiful! :grinjoint:

Very well done!
:bravo:

Thanks Mr.Krip. I wish I was on a trip...LOL. I've just been having a little bit of marital problems but everything seems to be working itself out. Haven't been spending too much time on the site because I do need to spend more time with my family and taking care of the household. I do however enjoy every minute I spend with you fine people on :420:.

hey bro.....

Those LOJ are going to be epic! Let them go a while longer.....the buds will just get bigger and frostier!

I've seen a number of OC+ grows, including my own, and I think it's safe to say that the plants will take longer to finish using OC+.

Why? I have no idea....but they just take longer....but also produce some really, really nice product, as your LOJ demonstrates.

If it were me, I'd turn down the temps a bit, and flush the hell out of them with cool water with each watering. You can leach out some nitrogen that way, which will speed them along.

But that is going to be epic, mind-blowing smoke....no doubt about it!
:goodjob:

Hey Doc, you're right the Jah will totally be epic. Who needs a 100 power microscope to look at trich's when I can see them clearly through a 30X loupe? LOL Seriously though, the resin on these girls is just crazy. I've never grown a strain that had this many trich's which were as big as they are on these girls.

I will definitely give these girls all the time they need. I will not rush them for sure.

The lights-on temps are a bit higher than I would like but not out of control, 83F max. Lights-off temps are pretty low 65-70F. I'm going to keep is this way till harvest. I do dry them out and then drench them with cool water for lots of runoff. I don't think I will leach much of the extra N but it's ok. When I dry them, I will hang the entire plants for about a week to week and a half. That way, the natural processes in the plants will hopefully use up the extra N in them.

You are absolutely right, they do take much longer to finish. The EWS is supposed to finish in 5-6 weeks and yesterday was the end of week 8 already. They are about 50% clear and 50% cloudy right now. I think I will chop them next sunday (the EWS). I'm not too worried though, as long as the nugs keep getting bigger and harder, I won't complain.

:phew: Man Hemp!! Just got through readin from the front of this thing, and have to say you've not only got a great thread going, but you've managed to make your grow look effortless! I know it's not, but any first timers passing through would do well to catch up on this one from the beginning. I think I have decided that once my FFOF is gone, I'll be doing some soil building myself, but only because of you! Great job on the grow!!!

Re: The wife....Dude it's always better to to do whats right for you and your fam, so dont ever feel bad about not playing host over here in the pretend universe! I think I can speak for most of us when I say, If momma ain't happy, NOBODY's happy! :rofl: Any way, like I said great job on the grow, thanks for a great read, congrats on MoM, and hope all gets better and stays better for ya at home bro!!:peacetwo:

:phew: Man Hemp!! Just got through readin from the front of this thing, and have to say you've not only got a great thread going, but you've managed to make your grow look effortless! I know it's not, but any first timers passing through would do well to catch up on this one from the beginning. I think I have decided that once my FFOF is gone, I'll be doing some soil building myself, but only because of you! Great job on the grow!!!

Re: The wife....Dude it's always better to to do whats right for you and your fam, so dont ever feel bad about not playing host over here in the pretend universe! I think I can speak for most of us when I say, If momma ain't happy, NOBODY's happy! :rofl: Any way, like I said great job on the grow, thanks for a great read, congrats on MoM, and hope all gets better and stays better for ya at home bro!!:peacetwo:

Thanks brother, I really do appreciate the good vibes and well wishes. Things are looking up for me now. You're right, I do know that the wife, kids, and home come first but sometimes I just feel overwhelmed and 420mag provides some relief. Thanks again.

yo some new pics would be dope homie :thumb:

yo some new pics would be dope homie :thumb:

Dude I just posted a whole new photo update today. go back a page.

Your girls look awesome by the way, I've been given so many meds today I though you posted yesterday :rofl:

It's not his fault Hemp, he was possessed by his thermometer... Pics on the last page of my journal.

:rofl:

Yeah I saw that! :biglaugh: I don't know how he can pay attention at school when he's this medicated all the time.

Hey HempR, do you think it's a little late in my grow for Hygrozyme? I saw dime is very high on it and I was thinking that if what I've been reading is true, I might as well add that to what I'm doing for the next couple weeks...

Your thoughts??

:Namaste:

Oh yeah, you can use it for sure. It will make available some of the nutes still in your soil. Since you have about another 3 weeks to go, I would use it pretty soon and then start flushing in a couple weeks. Just my thoughts.

Hey HempR, do you think it's a little late in my grow for Hygrozyme? I saw dime is very high on it and I was thinking that if what I've been reading is true, I might as well add that to what I'm doing for the next couple weeks...

Your thoughts??

:Namaste:

Well...I'm high on something :) but...I wouldn't recommend smoking Hygrozyme.

Thanks brother, I really do appreciate the good vibes and well wishes. Things are looking up for me now. You're right, I do know that the wife, kids, and home come first but sometimes I just feel overwhelmed and 420mag provides some relief. Thanks again.

meee tooo! man your my hero! still on my first grow,I started on 2/2/11 and im looking at some nice little flowers. not quite as nice as yours,but happy still. also had atobasco and aghost pepper plant from last year in there. wich i had to evict from the room. make one mighty fine jerk sauce. my tobasco is about 4 feet tall and is loaded.the ghost abot 3. your thread has been a great read ! my wife has gave me sum guff .thats ok at least im not hanging out at bars or even worsethe library. this site is amighty fine escape. thanks for teaching me alot!:cheer: oh yeah got a good recipie for hot sauce if you would like to know.

meee tooo! man your my hero! still on my first grow,I started on 2/2/11 and im looking at some nice little flowers. not quite as nice as yours,but happy still. also had atobasco and aghost pepper plant from last year in there. wich i had to evict from the room. make one mighty fine jerk sauce. my tobasco is about 4 feet tall and is loaded.the ghost abot 3. your thread has been a great read ! my wife has gave me sum guff .thats ok at least im not hanging out at bars or even worsethe library. this site is amighty fine escape. thanks for teaching me alot!:cheer: oh yeah got a good recipie for hot sauce if you would like to know.

It puts a smile on my face if I can help EVEN ONE person with their grow. Much respect to you fish cake. :Namaste:

thanks for what you have showed me! and all of your post!! I asked on a another thread about lsting on my plant that is already flowering. should I leave it alone or is it ok to keep messing with? its 3 weeks on 12/12. just wondering :Namaste:

thanks for what you have showed me! and all of your post!! I asked on a another thread about lsting on my plant that is already flowering. should I leave it alone or is it ok to keep messing with? its 3 weeks on 12/12. just wondering :Namaste:

:Namaste: hope you don't mind if I chime in on this one Hemp...

I had the same question a few weeks ago... I now adjust my LST each weekend and I'm at day 24 of 12/12 :)

I wouldn't say to bend the crap out of them but a little tying to open up light to the lower half or to simply expose more bud sites wouldn't hurt.

Hope that helps some...

-dime

:Namaste: hope you don't mind if I chime in on this one Hemp...

I had the same question a few weeks ago... I now adjust my LST each weekend and I'm at day 24 of 12/12 :)

I wouldn't say to bend the crap out of them but a little tying to open up light to the lower half or to simply expose more bud sites wouldn't hurt.

Hope that helps some...

-dime

Agreed. And no dime, I don't mind at all if you chime in.

Thanks Mr.Krip. I wish I was on a trip...LOL. I've just been having a little bit of marital problems but everything seems to be working itself out. Haven't been spending too much time on the site because I do need to spend more time with my family and taking care of the household. I do however enjoy every minute I spend with you fine people on :420:.

LOL! My mistake! It was XLR8 that went away. For some reason :)Hookah:), I thought it was you. :tokin:

Family definately comes first, so do what you gotta do & take care!

Back
Top Bottom