Light question?

You should be ok, Good average draw watts for 4x4 is 450 your at 430 you should be ok.

You should be ok, Good average draw watts for 4x4 is 450 your at 430 you should be ok.
Okay, read for the 4x4 space should be 500-600 average draw and thought 430 is under but should be okay. So if you say it should 450 then I feel even better, lol. Thank you sir, appreciate it man!

My ts 3000 draws 450 grows colas all day. Now if yours are a cheaper brand they wont do as good but with that 430 it still will grow nice top buds. Just pay attention to leaf shadows over bud sites and either tuck or pluck the leafs out of the way.

My ts 3000 draws 450 grows colas all day. Now if yours are a cheaper brand they wont do as good but with that 430 it still will grow nice top buds. Just pay attention to leaf shadows over bud sites and either tuck or pluck the leafs out of the way.
Plan on 2 plant scrog, maybe white widow. Yeah they're Phlizon, both, don't believe they're top quality, lol.

All good my friend, you doing scrog makes it even better. I have cheaper lights and run 500 draw with two in a 5x5 still get a LB. Scrog life baby!! lol

All good my friend, you doing scrog makes it even better. I have cheaper lights and run 500 draw with two in a 5x5 still get a LB. Scrog life baby!! lol
Haha my first go, will be on here with questions through out, taking my time, built up a not so high end but doable set up, have the time so trying to do somewhat right. This what I have as of now:
4X4X6.5 grow tent

Phlizon 600W LED

Phlizon Newest 1600W LED

iPower GLFANXEXPSET6D8CHUMD 6 Inch 350 CFM Inline Carbon Filter
with Fan Speed Controller

Garden4Ever Grow Bags 5 Gallon

8'fan

FoxFarm Nutrients Happy Frog® Potting Soil 2 Cu Ft (56

Also have a 16' fan if needed, 2 small heaters with thermostat's but both works just as fans, so will use one just for that. Also picked up a Ph soil tester.

Feel free to track me down here anytime. Sometimes it might take me a few hours to reply depending on my garden duties, Dealing with 120+ canna girls eats up some time or hit me up on my journal My Little Home Grow link if all else fails lol
:passitleft:

Feel free to track me down here anytime. Sometimes it might take me a few hours to reply depending on my garden duties, Dealing with 120+ canna girls eats up some time or hit me up on my journal My Little Home Grow link if all else fails lol
:passitleft:
Wow, yeah guess you keep busy man, thx a lot, will definitely check out the journal!

Back
Top Bottom