Lighting advice for a 4x4x6ft4 grow tent with 4 plants?

So I am happy to announce that i have purchased the two Red Spec 250W 3500k boards. Couldn't deal with only having half lol. I'll sell off the blurples. Thanks for all the help everyone! I'll chime back in when they come in. @BudgetLED Thanks for your great support, looking forward to getting the lights up in the tent!

We will get them built and shipped out tomorrow. Thank you for the support and we look forward to seeing your awesome grows!

Thanks again to everyone for the awesome support!

So I am happy to announce that i have purchased the two Red Spec 250W 3500k boards. Couldn't deal with only having half lol. I'll sell off the blurples. Thanks for all the help everyone! I'll chime back in when they come in. @BudgetLED Thanks for your great support, looking forward to getting the lights up in the tent!

Great choice, I'm glad that I reached out to you.
You're really going to love them and please consider sharing some photos over at the Bloom Room Powered by Budget Led.
You're invited.

I can’t wait to set these up, they got shipped out today! Thanks for the invite! i’ll definitely post some pictures as soon as i can. Gonna try to find some good info for my environment in the mean time. Get some nice airflow & humidity for the girls before i give them their present

You basically have 3 choices here:

1) use what you already have.

2) buy American built, with a 3 year warranty @BudgetLED .

3) buy Chinese built from MH.

It's that easy. :thumb:

Welcome to the forum, if you want to see great Quantum Boards in action at a fair price.
Check out the Bloom Room the links below.
A little late to the party here but, There is choice # 4. Build your own. My setup draws 610 watts from the wall and gave me 20 OZ on my first ever grow last February. Cost came in around 420 USD. See sig below. Your line of work, You got this.....

I can’t wait to set these up, they got shipped out today! Thanks for the invite! i’ll definitely post some pictures as soon as i can. Gonna try to find some good info for my environment in the mean time. Get some nice airflow & humidity for the girls before i give them their present

You're very welcome.
Environment is key.
During the humid summer I use for my 4' X 4' X 6-5" tent a 8" exhaust out the top, a 6" intake on the bottom, plus another 6" (passive) intake on the bottom.
Some say, "just open the bottom vents instead" but unless you tent is in a sealed dark room, you can't open a vent during "light's out" or you'll take a chance of your plants doing the
"Hermi Boogie".
I also hang a three stage 8" fan upside down inside the tent.
If you want to see a phone of my setup please go to the Bloom Room and take a peek.
Again, congrats of your super duper cool lights.
Almost forgot, did you order them with the driver's inside or outside?.

Many future green days to you Sir. :thumb:

You're very welcome.
Environment is key.
During the humid summer I use for my 4' X 4' X 6-5" tent a 8" exhaust out the top, a 6" intake on the bottom, plus another 6" (passive) intake on the bottom.
Some say, "just open the bottom vents instead" but unless you tent is in a sealed dark room, you can't open a vent during "light's out" or you'll take a chance of your plants doing the
"Hermi Boogie".
I also hang a three stage 8" fan upside down inside the tent.
If you want to see a phone of my setup please go to the Bloom Room and take a peek.
Again, congrats of your super duper cool lights.
Almost forgot, did you order them with the driver's inside or outside?.

Many future green days to you Sir. :thumb:
I’m gonna look in to a vent setup for sure. ATM my temps are good but humidity is only 30%. Gonna keep going through your bloom room tonight. Been picking at it slowly, back to work this week working late shifts. I seen in your bloom room that you asked for long cords so i took your advice and asked for 10ft so i can put them outside the tent.

A little late to the party here but, There is choice # 4. Build your own. My setup draws 610 watts from the wall and gave me 20 OZ on my first ever grow last February. Cost came in around 420 USD. See sig below. Your line of work, You got this.....
Thanks for the info! I’m sure i could figure it out but with work and all it would take me like a year lol.

I use a 4'x4' tent and I use two Red Spec Series board's.

Please remember, my boards were ordered in 3000K and thats for flowering only.

If you want the same thing that will do both veg and flower, please order the same Red Spec Series quantum boards in 3500k.

Please don't forget to enter your discount code

(420mag)

and see the really cool discount you will receive.

Free shipping within the lower 48 states, $29.00 bucks to ship to Canada.

They ship over seas, but I have zero idea of what that costs.

If you have any questions just ask over at the Bloom Room.

Good luck and I hope this helps. :thumb:
What are the negatives to using a 3000k all the way through as opposed to having 3500/4000k for veg and switching?

Back
Top Bottom