Lighting advice

So we reckon that they aren't worth the moneys?? I'm from the UK so not sure the budget LED stuff will get to me?

That depends. You don't want to waste money, even at a lower price point.

With having to pay VAT and maybe additional for import, it may not be the best option for Budget LED lights. There's got to be something local that is a good compromise. Not that as a whole those lights are nice. They are. But if you can get as good or better for less, that may be a better option for you.

As a whole, those lights would be just fine. Just a little high on the price tag, but it may be your best bet anyway.

Lets not forget about the new Full Spec coming out in June. With a veg and flower mode along with a UV option!

IMG_20200528_152407_565.jpg

20200509_201515.jpg

20200602_180442.jpg

20200602_180457.jpg

You evil, evil man! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Those boards look a little wider than the ones on the series 2/3 stuff? Maybe I'm just seeing things. lol

Hmmmm OK so say I'm stupid and not far off it and decide to buy the over priced lumatek will it be too much for the space or is it under spec.

With 2 of those lights, each covering a 4x4 area (or whatever the meter equivalent is), would rock at 600w each, and I think you would be happy overall with the results. If it's not going to kill you on the price, that may be your better option.

You could also look at Mars Hydro, Spider Farmer, or Invisible Sun as Justin mentioned.

MH and SF won't be as good, but they would be sufficient.

That depends. You don't want to waste money, even at a lower price point.

With having to pay VAT and maybe additional for import, it may not be the best option for Budget LED lights. There's got to be something local that is a good compromise. Not that as a whole those lights are nice. They are. But if you can get as good or better for less, that may be a better option for you.

As a whole, those lights would be just fine. Just a little high on the price tag, but it may be your best bet anyway.

You evil, evil man! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Those boards look a little wider than the ones on the series 2/3 stuff? Maybe I'm just seeing things. lol
Fully compatible with our existing heatsinks in the market. Its just a totally different designed curcuit compared to our other boards.

Hmmmm OK so say I'm stupid and not far off it and decide to buy the over priced lumatek will it be too much for the space or is it under spec. I have watched a video from migrow doing a test of the lights performance. He tests all lights on the market and he states it smashes all LED lights off the market. Even his own brand he says doesn't come near.

Alternatively is there another lighting system out there for similar price that will be better? In the UK and current. Im struggling with temps and not being In full summer yet I need them in ASAP.
It seems like a good light. The specs and reviews you mention seem conflicting. In my personal opinion. Just odd that its superior and the best advancement in 20 years versus a Fluence. I am only commenting about this because we have a strip light design that we are hashing out the final details before we give it the green light for production. All our diodes are the latest.

Migrow just does a par map test to say its superiorty, correct?

In the end people have grown perfectly amazing pot with just track lighting and potting soil .... I think really it all comes down to how much money your comfortable spending on your grow room setup. I think cheaper LEDs are fine and same with the pricey ones they both have their negatives and positives. :)

In the end people have grown perfectly amazing pot with just track lighting and potting soil .... I think really it all comes down to how much money your comfortable spending on your grow room setup. I think cheaper LEDs are fine and same with the pricey ones they both have their negatives and positives. :)
Great point and well said!

Fully compatible with our existing heatsinks in the market. Its just a totally different designed curcuit compared to our other boards.

Maybe that’s why. I’ll be on the lookout. I’m taking it under serious consideration to convert my last tent. :cheesygrinsmiley:

am only commenting about this because we have a strip light design that we are hashing out the final details before we give it the green light for production. All our diodes are the latest.

Tease! My wallet already hates y’all. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looking forward to seeing it!

Guys sorry I got the wrong light there is the zeus 600w. And the zeus 600w pro. The pro is the one that smashed it. And only £50 more. Check these specs out....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200603-001308_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200603-001308_Samsung Internet.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 38
That will certainly do the trick. Pretty much on par with what my Growers Choice light is/does.

A few minor diffs, but nothing major.

If it won’t put you out, those would be fine, considering your location. Just be sure to do your homework though!

Back
Top Bottom