Lighting power cord management - Tidiness on yoyo hangers

Ouch420

For people using Lighting on YoYo hangers, what do u do with the lighting power cords and yoyo hanger rope ends to keep them tidy as u move your lights up/down. Got a nasty case of OCD and the loose wires are driving me nuts.

You could use a rubber band on loose part (least my yoyo had one on it, but a pain when you want to change height), or they make like velcro strips for like keeping extension cords from getting a big rats nest. My problem with light cords though is when I do that it throws off balance and light hangs crooked on me, so may or may not work (could be operator error on my part ;) ) so I gave up on trying to be OCD with it :rofl::rofl:.

The elastic bands is a good idea for the yoyos I'll use that. It's the power cords tho that are a real bitch especially when lights are lifted all the way up.

I have 3 lamps across my grow space. I spliced the power cords together(as in neatly soldered and insulated)so that each additional plug lines up with each lamp. I use small zip ties to bundle cables and run the power cord through the clevis of each yoyo-makes it easy to keep the cord out of the way and still supports everything

Back
Top Bottom