Lighting Questions

So that means that its about a week and a half old right? and sometimes it depends on the type of plant for example some plants take 7 to 8 weeks from start to finish others less others more or you can use the 12/12 schedule maybe 3 weeks into veg and your plant will go into flowering

Hmm well its going outside tomorrow, and its about 3-4 days old.
Im going to leave it in an 8 inch Pot. Is this wise? And what would I need to keep it healthy

Yes you can do that and also when you take it outside tomorrow make sure its during the night time that way the plant can adapt to the sunlight. And to keep it healthy you will need good soil and some ferts! you can find some of these ferts at home depot check this thread out should help
Home Depot Nutrient Finds

And How long would it take to produce buds? I planted it early april.

In the northern hemisphere, assuming it isn't an auto-flowering strain, plan on anywhere from the middle of September to late November unless you want to visit it twice a day to completely cover the plant with something impervious to light and then remove it again 12 hours later. Every day that it's in flower.

Hmm well its going outside tomorrow, and its about 3-4 days old.
Im going to leave it in an 8 inch Pot. Is this wise? And what would I need to keep it healthy

If it spends its entire life in a pot that size don't expect to get more than six or eight grams off of it max. Five gallon buckets work good outdoors lol. Or dig a large hole in the ground and add soil ammendments & mix everything up real good.

You're only doing one plant? Did you know that statistically 50% of them will be male? And assuming it's a female that a good number of plants get eaten by animals, urinated on by animals, eaten/ruined by insects, infected with mold, adversely affected by the weather, or just plain seen by some lowlife and stolen?

Not trying to discourage you, but a little education goes a long way.

HAha well I didn't buy my seed, we found it off a dub we bought and said "hey, wanna see if we can get this to grow?" And if we could keep it in our room we wouldn't bother putting it outside, but we don't wanna risk getting caught.

And wait. I have not looked up sex facts yet. What if it is a male?

Then you'll kill it and try again.

Back
Top Bottom