Lighting schedule - GLR and more obscure schedules

valverguy

I am currently getting my new ladies underway. 6 under 600w MH in a 1.2x1.2x2.0 tent.

I am interested in the GLR method of veg lighting. I have read enough to understand the pros and the cons. I have seen some who talk of other more obscure lighting schedules.

My question is to anybody doing these lighting schedules as I can't find any information regarding them.

Strain wise I am doing lemon kush currently in their first week of veg at 18/6

Many thanks

I am currently getting my new ladies underway. 6 under 600w MH in a 1.2x1.2x2.0 tent.

I am interested in the GLR method of veg lighting. I have read enough to understand the pros and the cons. I have seen some who talk of other more obscure lighting schedules.

My question is to anybody doing these lighting schedules as I can't find any information regarding them.

Strain wise I am doing lemon kush currently in their first week of veg at 18/6

Many thanks

I played with GLR for a little while. I didn't find any real advantages. I am back to 18/6 in the veg tent and 12/12 in the flower tent. :peace:

When you say no advantages. Do you mean that there was a difference between 18/6 and GLR growth wise and the money saved in lighting didn't offset that?

Cheers

I am currently using the Gas Lantern Routine in my non-journaled grow.

For anyone one unfamiliar with the GLR:
The general lighting schedule is: Veg- 12 on / 5.5 off / 1 on / 5.5 off Flowering follows a diminishing routine and starts with 12 on / 12 off for the first two weeks. At the end of every other week following, the amount of light the plants gets is reduced by one hour. (IE: Week 1-2 12/12 wk 3-4 11/13, wk 5-6 10/14, wk 7-8 9/15, etc)

Search for Gas Lantern Routine in Advanced Search.
Gas Lantern Routine Blog Post by Daniel Boughen

Don't get me wrong I fully understand GLR I was after more information on other lighting schedules people have used other than the ones mentioned

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom