Lighting schedule

Hiya @Bluekush420 I'm new grower but I think you will be fine going from 24/0 to the natural light schedule, especially if you are going to be doing the grow outside eventually. I started on 24/0 and eventually moved to 18/6 for veg in my indoor grow. I think I saw better growth that way. Either way I don't think it's going to affect the plants much during veg.

Hiya @Bluekush420 , I'm new grower but I think you will be fine going from 24/0 to outside light schedule, especially if you are going to be doing the grow outside eventually. What's your plan for lighting throughout veg? I started on 24/0 and eventually moved to 18/6 i think
Normally I grow auto flowers indoors on 18/6 but this time I got a different kind and forgot they aren't autos and I'm just gonna keep them outside the whole time in 15 gallon pots throughout veg until they are ready to harvest.

Lol I butt posted before I was done. If you say it's natural light for them, then they better just get dang used to it eh?

You might try transitioning say a hour a day in dark if you don't want to shock them but I'd guess you won't notice a bit of difference if you just start right into the natural light cycle this early in veg.

DISCLAIMER: I'm babys smooth ass new, lets count on some verification or clarification from smart persons soon

Yea since they are still seedlings I don't think they will have a problem since they aren't mature enough to flower like most people get when they have alot of light hours indoors and try to put them outside to continue veg outdoors.

It'll be fine to move them outside now.
You should sit them in shade or indirect sun for the first few days out there.

I don't know where you are,but if you're in California,
they'll start flowering around the end of June,and be done around
the middle of September,depending on the strain.

In 15 gallon pots,you should have some nice trees by the time they're done.:goodluck:

It'll be fine to move them outside now.
You should sit them in shade or indirect sun for the first few days out there.

I don't know where you are,but if you're in California,
they'll start flowering around the end of June,and be done around
the middle of September,depending on the strain.

In 15 gallon pots,you should have some nice trees by the time they're done.:goodluck:

Alright sounds good I'm going for at least a pound per plant for this grow im going with somango xxl.

Back
Top Bottom