Lighting solution: Quantum board LED's vs manufacturer LED grow lights

Hi Hydro91, thanks for considering Mars Hydro TS 3000. I am sure this light won't let you down!
The light covers at least 5x5 during veg and 4x4 during flowering, though it is only 450w, the PPFD reaches the canopy will above the needs in that coverage, which will help you get geat results.
We also improved on this light to two of the meanwell driver and put extra wire on the light to help you move the drivers out. It is a monster light. We have faith it can over kill the 800w HPS and also better perform than the ones in the market which are over 800USD. :D
We are going to make a short video on the TS 3000 as well this week. hopefully I can share before the weekend :D

Hi Hydro91, thanks for considering Mars Hydro TS 3000. I am sure this light won't let you down!
The light covers at least 5x5 during veg and 4x4 during flowering, though it is only 450w, the PPFD reaches the canopy will above the needs in that coverage, which will help you get geat results.
We also improved on this light to two of the meanwell driver and put extra wire on the light to help you move the drivers out. It is a monster light. We have faith it can over kill the 800w HPS and also better perform than the ones in the market which are over 800USD. :D
We are going to make a short video on the TS 3000 as well this week. hopefully I can share before the weekend :D

Hey SmokeSara,

You don't think 4x Mars hydro tsw 2000 would be more suitable and give me better PPFD?

From my calculations 4x Mars hydro tsw 2000 would give me the PPFD I require.

I'll be sure to check out the videos thanks! :)

Hi hydro91, if you wanna get exellent result for flowering in 5x5 space, I would say, more of the smaller lights will do better. We didn't test four of them's ppfd data, so I cannot show you.

But if you wanna get every point in your space above 800ppfd, I think you will need 4 of the TSW 2000 or TSL 2000.

One thing important, if you use a highly reflective tent, the data might be increasing as well, if you find the lights too powerful, you can adjust the power lower to 50~75% in case plants burn. :)

Back
Top Bottom