Lighting Your Bowl

WeedIsGood420

Hi, what do you think the best way is to light your bowl?
I hear people say to use matches over a BIC lighter. Well I think I get worse fumes from matches, they stink the room up,and they're difficult. So I always use BIC's but sometimes I think I get fumes. it's in my glass bong(waterpipe) by the way.
What do ya's think?

paranoia will destroy ya- dont sweat it man. just another typical way to over analyze something to death already. just stay away from foil and cans, all ghetto method pretty much. Toke on!

Who cares man. I just use a lighter but if I dont have one whatever is laying around.

In the middle of the summer, sometimes i'll light my bowl with a magnifying glass. It works good and it burns less weed. I think the smoke is smoother cause its not as hot.

In the middle of the summer, sometimes i'll light my bowl with a magnifying glass. It works good and it burns less weed. I think the smoke is smoother cause its not as hot.

that sounds good... mmmm

i've had someone get a glass rod really really hot then stick it down in it so you get no fumes just heat burning it,

i like vaporizors :peace:

38 years of smoking and still going strong, I started with matches, then a Zippo, then back to matches, wooden ones, then the perverbial Bic, sometimes a Colibri, for the past year or so every time I would go into town and get suuplies 150 r/t, stopping at the only head shop in over 200 miles and stocking up on blunt tips, glass replacement bowls etc, the man or women always gave me a "Twine" looking thing. It is called the "I Tal Lighter" it is made from Hemp String and Hawaiian Bees Wax. It preserves the flavor and controls the heat temp better than Matches the initial topping of a bowl tastes cleaner, and allows more of the natural tastes to come thru. It has to be lit itself everytime to use, and it must be put out also immediately or bees wax could drip on the bowl. I have yet to have this happen.

Back
Top Bottom