Lighting

TREVOR W

whats a good distance for my lights to be when plants are seedlings lights are 300w led says 20 to 30 inches and a 300 ufo have 4 5gallon with autos thank you for the help everyone

whats a good distance for my lights to be when plants are seedlings lights are 300w led says 20 to 30 inches and a 300 ufo have 4 5gallon with autos thank you for the help everyone
I would imagine your best bet is to check your lux levels and set your light height accordingly. LED lights don't really give off much heat compared to bulbs, so, depending on the area you need to cover, you can have the lights fairly close without any real issues

Sent from my E2303 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You should be looking to give your plant as much energy as possible from your light. Ideally, somewhere between 20,000 - 50,000 lux, depending on your strain (equatorial or sub tropical). You wouldn't want to have your light too far from your plant top. If you have a meter to measure lux, try hitting those figures. If you haven't, download light meter pro to your phone and use that to check your level

Sent from my E2303 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile2080930219.jpg

Back
Top Bottom