Lighting?

BuD ToKeR420

Im growing one plant in mmy closet but only for the the first couple weeks thne im moving it outdoors. Since im not dong the entire plant indoors i dont want to spend a lot of money on lighting. I think that the best to work with is compact fluorescents. I probably am going to use those anyways but i wanted to know if anyone has any reason not to use CFL? :Rasta:

Cfl's are perfectly fine for veggin. I would use at least 100 watts if i were you though.

no, you would n33d a massive amound of fluoro power.
check my grow journal to see how many i used to veg with. i used them to flower for a while too.

but i dont get if 2- 200watts cfls' put out the same spectrum/watts as hids,how many cfls would it take to match the lumen put out by thoses?

dude, no offense, but it is kinda hard to understand what you are saying when you are not very good at typing. just slow down a little and look at the keys. thats what i do

You can do the whole grow with cfls dude. The buds will be fluffy and airy and not as dense though. I personally use HIDs but many people grow with just cfls. Check out some of the grow journals like Endo's first grow.
Start with cfls and upgrade when you can.

Back
Top Bottom