Lightproof Passive Intake Ideas

Cannabliss89

Opening and closing the tent flaps on my tent for a passive intake is getting annoying and I'm not always around to do it. I need to make a passive intake that is lightproof, I know I can use ducting or PVC and make a couple 90 degree turns, I may just do that. I've also heard of people making a light trap box. Is there any other options? I'm just looking for something cheap that will let air in and keep light out. If anyone has any good ideas please let me know. Thanks

Buy a small piece of dryer vent and shape about 1’ if it into a “U” and place it hole side down through your intakes thisbwill keep air flowing and keep light out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 971
Maybe it’s because I am more of a gear geek, maybe I am not not creative enough, but I am pretty sure there are some cheap light proof louvres that you can buy.

I will do some research since I am looking to start a build myself and hopefully check back in with a link.

*edit - brand called Doran makes some for dark rooms. They were little bigger 8x8” or 12x12” and a littler pricier than I thought.

Back
Top Bottom