Lights for veg and flower

greenleafpharm

Hey all! Just wanted some opinions on the lights I plan on using for my grow!
I plan on using Nanolux 630w CMH's for flower, Ill have one light per plant.
And for veg, I plan on using LED's, preferably one or two plants per light. I was looking into the HLG 600 quantum boards but I'm not too familiar with LED's. I was originally going to use the 630w CMH's in veg as well but I was told LED's will be enough for veg and more energy efficient.

Let me know what you guys think of the 630w CMH's and what LED lights I should use! Or if you think I should use different lights for flower! Im open to all suggestions, thanks guys!

Welcome to the forum !

Welcome. And meantime take a slow stroll through around here, there are many theads running on lighting questions and we have a few lighting suppliers and sponsors too.

This thread you may have caught:,
Has some detail on one particular LED light.
I do believe the same grower is putting together a whole new lighting frame for the next grow and knowing her it's gonna be pretty adventurous. I'll be watching, reading, learning.

greenleaf, your other posting is reading like something really special too so I'm subbed in for the read, please give us the highs and low's. Sorry I can't give any more help.
I could cheerfully strangle my electric provider.

This thread you may have caught:,
Has some detail on one particular LED light.
I do believe the same grower is putting together a whole new lighting frame for the next grow and knowing her it's gonna be pretty adventurous. I'll be watching, reading, learning.
Your other posting is reading like something really special too so I'm subbed in for the read, please give us the highs and low's. Sorry I can't give any more help.
I could cheerfully strangle my electric provider.
Ill be sure to check the thread out and keep up on it. And yes people call me crazy for doing all this but hey no risk no reward. I've been learning quite a lot, researching like crazy, and meeting tons of people and learning from all them as well. And yes I will be posting as time goes by, thanks!

I have a 315 CMH. I use it in cold weather. I use my cob system when it gets hard to keep the temperature down.

I would rather have two 315's than one 630 so you can spread the light out better.

Back
Top Bottom