Lights

Rickjamespart2

Should I use both the Veg/Bloom lights or just the Veg light? The light is hanging approximately(lol) 28 inches above the smaller plants and 18in inches above the larger plant. Should I raise the smaller plants higher?

Attachments

• 20200405_171026.jpg
    20200405_171026.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 25
  • 20200405_171015.jpg
    20200405_171015.jpg
    629.3 KB · Views: 25
Both veg and bloom all the way through, and raising plants to match the canopy is definitely the way get even spread from your light. CHeers and good luck! BTW I love my Viparspectra Par 450, it was my first light...but after the first run with it I never turn the knobs off full bore, just regulate the height of light or the plants underneath. CHeers mate, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

Depends on how you want to grow your plants and how tall your ceiling is.

If you want tighter nodes, shorter plants and bushier then using just the veg for 3 to 4 weeks could be advantageous if you have a short ceiling.
You dont need too much light the first few weeks.
Running both veg/bloom works just fine also just have taller plants with more spacing between the nodes.
Be good for filling up a SCROG.

Depends on how you want to grow your plants and how tall your ceiling is.

If you want tighter nodes, shorter plants and bushier then using just the veg for 3 to 4 weeks could be advantageous if you have a short ceiling.
You dont need too much light the first few weeks.
Running both veg/bloom works just fine also just have taller plants with more spacing between the nodes.
Be good for filling up a SCROG.
Good info I did not know this,.I use veg light only until flip.

Back
Top Bottom