Lightweight

RigiddyRekt

I can't believe this hasn't been discussed or commented on or anything yet.

Anyways,

I am wondering what do you guys like/dislike about being a lightweight if you are one? If you're in a group with someone else who's a lightweight, are you open to them? Do you have "beef" with them? Just curious what your opinions are on a lightweight and if you are one!

Personally, I am a light-weight but of a very, very rare kind... I get so unbelievably high off 1 (yes that's right) hit that I can't do anything but joke around meaninglessly with others. Also, my cannibinoids are so sensitive to cannabis I literally have not gained any tolerance to weed even after an entire year. I have, however, been unable to smoke for a while so I haven't touched it in a bit but later on I definitely plan to.

Well, I'm definitely in the lightweight category. Use to smoke daily, just getting a little older and like looking forward to Friday night. Mix a big Crown and ginger, a nice bowl and a cigar!! Right now I'm on my first grow and keeping my fingers crossed!!

No heavyweight here, no need... buzzed on three hits and done!
I use to smoke all day but with the stronger weed there’s no need to over indulge. ( it gives me a head ake ) anyway. Keep on, keeping on.

Back
Top Bottom