Room temp is 76
PH is at around 7, waiting for new digital meter for accurate reading
No pests at this time
Water every other day just enough to drain out of bottom
Feed every 3rd water.....1/2 strength Miracle grow 24-8-16
Going to be moving them into home made grow box. 6x4x2
Have a table top fan in room to circulate air flow
image13268.jpg

Seem to be having some issues with yellowing leaves, am not sure if it's a burn or a deficiency , any one have any ideas

:volcano-smiley: Thanks

Looks over watered and nitrogen deficient...you may have lockout from feeding it that miracle gro ..... causing your ph to go up...is the water you use PHed right ? you may wanna flush them with ph'ed h20 and get different nutes

Thanks for the info, I am going to the nursery today to get better nutes, I have been just using straight water the last 2 waterings cause I thought I had a problem. Will give them a good flush tonight....I am also looking to get them into bigger pots.

I think I also has something to do with the pots, this one is maybe 2 weeks older and look how big it is. It is growing under the same light fixture. I'm am going to move them into bigger pots tomorrow.Thanks for the info Shuffledemon, what does the molasses do for the plant? Is it the same stuff you can buy in the grocery store?
image13750.jpg
image13749.jpg

Sorry I don't know why the photos come out sideways, they were taken the correct way..

Bigger pots cannot hurt in several ways - good idea.
Molasses provides sugars that power the flowering of your plant and contains potassium which is an essential mineral. Most who have tried it aren't sure of a yield increase (some say yes, others no), but they like the taste of the final product and the general healthiness of the plant that they see as a result. It is not a miracle cure for anything and you should start at 1 teaspoon per gallon of water when feeding. Some have gone as far as a tablespoon to a gallon but you get visible effects on your buds. Not sure that is really what _I_ want - you may be different.

Hey everyone, got some new pics today, some plants look better but the smaller ones still are yellow. This one just exploded with growth the last few day.....I want to take a clone to flower and see if it is female, I have read a lot about it and just not sure which is the best way to take a clone and where, any recommendations .
image13809.jpg

I'd wait until she get's a tad bigger. See those two little starter leaves above the middle set of fan leaves? Those will be branches and great for transplanting. When your plant grows up they will be the bottom crap anyways so who cares, right?

My thread below has some guidance on how I propagate clones. Everyone does it a bit different.

Nice plant!

I'd wait until she get's a tad bigger. See those two little starter leaves above the middle set of fan leaves? Those will be branches and great for transplanting. When your plant grows up they will be the bottom crap anyways so who cares, right?

My thread below has some guidance on how I propagate clones. Everyone does it a bit different.

Nice plant!

Shuffledemon is right wait a while longer to take a clone so you won't cause any harm. As far as where to take it is up to you I sexed mine this season for a sneak peek. And as far as miracle grow I've always heard nvr use it on your plants cause your colas to taste funny. Have ur lil ones bounced back yet? Btw nice plants looks to have gotten a strong start!

Cool, I will wait a little longer, thanks for the info.i only got to transplant one of the littles ones so far, am going to do the other 2 tomorrow before work, I also moved them under some CFLs with my other plants that I transplanted about a week ago ... I haven't feed them any miricle grow, have been using super thrive and water from my fish tank...still trying to finish my grow cabinet also... Thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom