Lil' Girls - Various Strain Continuous Grow Journal

yes, yes, you silly goose....always send me the links....i just dont have the time alone to do all the searches....all our eyes could work wonders....thank you, and yes it is the "stick" i want to do one complete with tying it down, even if i keep it for us, it would be great to have...so to shout it out..
:reading420magazine:
ANYONE WHO LOCATES AN OLD SCHOOL STRAIN, please pm me with the addy, please please....and thank you...:yahoo::yahoo:

j.l., you are a wonder...cooking, cleaning and a plant man...that is great...does your other half smoke also? makes it nice when they do for sure...later, and thank you ...L:peace:

Nothing specific so I'll just mention it here for all:

You can go to The Attitude (site sponsor) and they have a search-box. Type landrace into it. You might, of course get some results that either are a cross containing some landrace strain in the genetic makeup (if the description mentions it) or even something like, "Yeah, Jimbo's Jewels, it'll put you in mind of blah-blah landrace blah-blah."

But you'll also get a lot of ones that are reported to BE landrace strains from the various breeders that they stock.

I would guess that most seed-banks do that, I just checked The Attitude because they're a site-sponsor. (Think I got 45 results, with some possibility of duplication - if there is both a regular and feminized version, for example.)

Hope this helps! I've always been a fan of landrace varieties, myself. Especially equatorial Sativas.

Migrains again, so I'll make this short.
I will now keep track of strains I think might interest you in your search Lavendar.

I wander every few days onto those sites in search of new info and more in-depth info about the strains.

I know it sounds wierd at first about me breeding Papaya, for those who dont know the strain, and the lineage or aspirations, But generally what I gathered is that Papaya is a knock off of KC Mango, KC33 x Another KC cross. Basically a strain with another strain (making Mango a very hard to reproduce strain) and then crossed with another srain, and then back crossed a couple times to create a duplicate.....

Now Initially this would be a strain to avoid if your running a breeding program, but after yeasr of backcross This strain has stabilized into it's own strain. For once, I give props to nirvana breeders!! It has then been sold over and over as Papaya. And the backcrosses show to the trained eye. That is waht makes this strain so special. It has the genetic drift like a landrace, it has the stability similar to a commercial strain, It has the genetics for a great F! Hybrid sativa!!!

Well Hell. I can definatly go on.......

bUT i GUESS iT'S MOSTLY RuSsIAn!!

Oh Hell. I posted another couple pages of my info-extravaganza, but lost battery power. I lost all of the info too. I'll post the rest later...Lav, we'll get those strains!!! are you lookinng for american, or EVERYTHING old school? Do a google search on (DR. Greenspoon) and you'll find true Sativa for Hard Core. that is what a pot plant looked like millions of yars ago...............Cant get much more old skool thn that!!!

:reading420magazine:
I still cant get over Jason Lee being a Scientologist.
Bummer

Interesting. I wonder if it's another paid vacation?:popcorn: Dont really follow him, but The comedies are kickass stoner stuff.

I cant help it. The meds keep the headaches down, but keep me up. better than what the doctor tried to perscribe first though.:reading420magazine:

Oh Hell. I posted another couple pages of my info-extravaganza, but lost battery power. I lost all of the info too. I'll post the rest later...Lav, we'll get those strains!!! are you lookinng for american, or EVERYTHING old school? Do a google search on (DR. Greenspoon) and you'll find true Sativa for Hard Core. that is what a pot plant looked like millions of yars ago...............Cant get much more old skool thn that!!!

anything you find old school....i have grinspoon, and i love its looks, alot of my plants have the grape look to them, grinspoon was one of the last i got, but is now at the top of my start the plant list...so it will be in soon...have found acapulco gold, and purple haze, as well as col. gold, looking for santa marta red, or panama red ect...oaxacan, michimacon, ect. ect. have most of the afgani ones, but looking for choc thai, which i may have, will have to look it up to be sure, black viet. ect...most are sativa's, and will take a while, but...who cares...hope the migraine gets doable....they are awful...hugs, lavendar...:cheer::cheer:

Wow! Jas I've been remiss again and just had to go back 5 pages. Now to be honest I didn't read all 343 posts since then, It would have taken me a couple of weeks and then I'd have to start all over again! I did read some, really! Feminized seeds and such Papaya and on and on and on! Your site is so scientific compared to mine! no wonder you all come over to 'chill'! Great thread and great info!:peace:

Migrains again, so I'll make this short.
I will now keep track of strains I think might interest you in your search Lavendar.

I wander every few days onto those sites in search of new info and more in-depth info about the strains.

I know it sounds wierd at first about me breeding Papaya, for those who dont know the strain, and the lineage or aspirations, But generally what I gathered is that Papaya is a knock off of KC Mango, KC33 x Another KC cross. Basically a strain with another strain (making Mango a very hard to reproduce strain) and then crossed with another srain, and then back crossed a couple times to create a duplicate.....

Now Initially this would be a strain to avoid if your running a breeding program, but after yeasr of backcross This strain has stabilized into it's own strain. For once, I give props to nirvana breeders!! It has then been sold over and over as Papaya. And the backcrosses show to the trained eye. That is waht makes this strain so special. It has the genetic drift like a landrace, it has the stability similar to a commercial strain, It has the genetics for a great F! Hybrid sativa!!!

Well Hell. I can definatly go on.......

bUT i GUESS iT'S MOSTLY RuSsIAn!!

Hey Mr J:)

Thank you for that. Man that takes time!!!! Too old to do breeding, I be dead
before I could finish all that.

So you think Papaya is actually a strain of it's own. I can see that will so many crosses. Thanks for post that! Really interesting!:popcorn:
I think I may have some of those beans.

anything you find old school....i have grinspoon, and i love its looks, alot of my plants have the grape look to them, grinspoon was one of the last i got, but is now at the top of my start the plant list...so it will be in soon...have found acapulco gold, and purple haze, as well as col. gold, looking for santa marta red, or panama red ect...oaxacan, michimacon, ect. ect. have most of the afgani ones, but looking for choc thai, which i may have, will have to look it up to be sure, black viet. ect...most are sativa's, and will take a while, but...who cares...hope the migraine gets doable....they are awful...hugs, lavendar...:cheer::cheer:

cool. I think that is very interestinng that you have that one. Should be a real pain in the arse to grow, but worth the wait from the sounds of it. Interesting string of pearls appearance. I hope it works out for you. 14 weeks bloom+ wow. What about Passion #1? do you have that one? I believe its one of the 'Gold" strains of old. I'll keep an eye out. Yea it wasn't too bad a migrain or I wouldn't have been posting at all, but sucks nevertheless.

Wow! Jas I've been remiss again and just had to go back 5 pages. Now to be honest I didn't read all 343 posts since then, It would have taken me a couple of weeks and then I'd have to start all over again! I did read some, really! Feminized seeds and such Papaya and on and on and on! Your site is so scientific compared to mine! no wonder you all come over to 'chill'! Great thread and great info!:peace:

Well, thanx for stopping by my friend. Yes, We can get a little Science Nerd-ish here. lol but I wouldn't miss your thread for the world. Great outdoors garden you have there, and all of the extras are great! Just dont know how you keep up with it all man. lol I'd go Bonkers.....well, more bonkers.
Thanx for stopping by Woods!!

Hey Mr J:)

Thank you for that. Man that takes time!!!! Too old to do breeding, I be dead
before I could finish all that.

So you think Papaya is actually a strain of it's own. I can see that will so many crosses. Thanks for post that! Really interesting!:popcorn:
I think I may have some of those beans.

Hi there OMM, lol, it takes time to get a 'commercial/retail' stability, but you can simply cross 2 strains for the F1 generation of hybrid and you'll have a great cross. more of a 'clone only' type strain. But still great.

I think that papaya started out as a mango knockoff, but is a little different, and been around for long enough for the genetics to stabalize and inbreed. Now It seems a little too inbred almost, but nothing that cant be put right with an infusion of a new genetic line. Smells fantastic though.

If you have some I would try them. Maybe not as strong as your haze and candy kush, I dunno yet, but mine is candy coated, and looks to be very strong.

talk to you later man.

Hi All. Man it was a busy weekend. Got rained out on the 4th, but still lit off a ton of fireworks. Went smooth, everyone still had a good time. I'll try to get some new pictures and a garden update up in the next few days.

I hope everyone had a great ndependance day!:lot-o-toke::morenutes:

hey JL hows everything going with your grow?been a while so needed to drop in...as your on the subject of different strains and such i know im a small way into my grow but id like some idea of what to grow next id like something with a real high high if you know what i mean maybe something of a challenge you know maybe a sativa any ideas of you guys in the know would be great many thanks

Hi my fellow 420ers!

Sorry about the delay on the pics. The plants are recovering ...still.... from the lockout, but they are doing great now other than the crispy leaves from before.

I have been busy busy with a new job. One which doesn't allow me to have a 'personal' home grow also, so this journal will be coming to an end after the bloom tent plants are finished. I know, I know, it sucks. But not really. I'll still be here, and will have other things going, but will close the journal once the xurrent plants are done, and the seeds are mature. I'll still be growing, and put up a new journal once I get the 'stealth' Crawlspace boxes done and working. I will not be journaling the new jb though, sorry friends.

I'll make it a point to get in the tent and take some nice photos tomorrow night, but till then, I'm beat, so I must take my beauty sleep...

I'll go into some more details, and hope to get some of your tips on the new stealth grow, but thats tomorrow...

later gators!:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom