Lil' Girls - Various Strain Continuous Grow Journal

Hey Mr J Sweet looking buds Buddy! :)

Will be looking for the finals on it all and seed count! :bravo:

well, your wait is almost over! Thanx for stopping in and the KiNd words on the budz!! Seed count is great! WOOHOO!;)

OO yea I am waiting on the final weight and harvest for sure. But glad you going to have some buds to smoke while the main bulk drys and cures. That cindy Looks nice and tasty.

Oh yea, I still have some buds from 3 months ago, nice and slow cured. No shortage here. I'm really not a heavy smoker so it lasts a while anyway. Yea, the cindy is tasty. In fact, other than the weight of her yield I dont even have any pics of the buds for the update. Patients snagged it before I could even get yield photos. They didn't even care that it wasn't cured. What can you do?

That Papaya sounds like some great weed to grow...I may look into it if I order seeds again soon...next year or so...damn growers patience. I have like the next year's grows planned already...haha.

Here is wishing you :peace: brother...keep em green.

Out socializing...kinda rare lately...:)

Yea, the papaya came out gorgeous indeed. nice and dense, candy coated, but the only thing I'm up in the air about is that it is low odor. the buds dont smell unless you rub them or break them up, so it's good for a stealth grow, but smell apeal is out unless you touch it. Dank as hell though. You'll like the zoom shots! I hear you about socializing. I've been so busy I feel like i'm almost neglecting my 420 friends. Sorry guys, it's not intentional, just a busy bee. Buuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................:)

beautiful post j.l. still admiring the pics....i have a w.r. planned for my white grow....hope it turns out....have to get all the seeds germed soon....hope mine looks as good or half as yours....L:cheer:

Why thank you Lavendar! I dont believe you'll have a problem getting your rhino to be bomb! you have the skillz, and I know they'll turn out greaaaat!!

.........update time!:cheer:

!!!HARVEST UPDATE!!!

Ok, so first off the Cindy99 'Medusa' took forever and yielded just over 3oz dried. 88g That was after I Cut mold out of two of her tops. I about flipped it when I saw that fuzz, but at least it was very isolated to one corner. I ended up checking every nook and cranny for fuzzies, but only found the 2 spots about quarter size.
I dont have pics of her budz because patients snagged it before I was planning. Oh well. At least it went to a good home.

The small Rhino finished early at 55days, 1oz 3g. That was dried, cured and given a new home last week. I've been soo busy i forgot to get pics on that too. It was great though. I keps some of the smaller nugs in a mixed jar. sorry about the dissapointment of not being on the ball about pictures there. You can smack me if you want.

So, The Papaya actually finished early. It was listed as an 80 day strain, but finished here just after about 60 days. I was impressed with the yield time. Didn't yield as much as the cindy, but then again, it was not pruned and LST'd as much either. It's a great low odor growing strain, but when you rub or break a bud it smells like clean fresh tropical fruit, no skunk odor, and very neutral smelling buds even after drying. they are Heavy couchlock and pretty fast hitting with a sedative effect. This will be great meds for patients with insomnia, sleep disorders, and maybe some aches and pains like joint pain (since it makes you just want to sit there. lol) Smoke is soft and somewhat neutral with a hint of dried fruit or maybe kind of woody taste to it. It's kinda hard to describe. Exhale is kind of creamy smokey with a long lasting herb aftertaste.

Yielded just under 2oz on the one plant at about 52g

Here are some pics of the papaya and a couple cured nugs I've had around for a few months. All of the NUG PICS are papaya.

Enjoy!

Some hash I've made from the Trim. about 10g I think...maybe a touch less if it dried a little more.
1a_breeding_001.jpg

Seeds; Tropical Princess aka Papaya x Cinderella99 These are the seeds from 'Medusa' on her single pollenated bottom bud, and one branch of the Cindy99 in the breeding chamber. She still has 6 more branches waiting to be de-seeded. I think that should bring my count to over 500. Niiice!
1a_breeding_0021.jpg

Seeds; Papaya 'F2' - I call them f2 just because I can. lol I know they're really somewere around F6+, but without talking to Nirvana breeders I'll never know, so F2 sounds good to me. lol About 60 i think. havent bothered counting them, as it's more than I'll need anyhow.
1a_breeding_0051.jpg

Seeds; Papanoceros aka Papaya x White Rhino. Apperantly in my daze I forgot to upload the pic of those seeds, but hey, their just seeds. I counted 100 even. that is the cross that I'll be watching the closest. Killer killers I'd wager. probably the best of the bunch, definatly the shortest harvest time.

A new piece of equipment courtesy the Magic Pot Fairy (not gay) great piece with massive bowl!
1a_breeding_0061.jpg

The 2 right jars are Papaya, the left is mixed nugs; cindy99/rhino/papaya
1a_breeding_008.jpg

1a_breeding_011.jpg

How about some of the Nug shots? Enjoy the Papaya!
1a_breeding_014.jpg

1a_breeding_0131.jpg

1a_breeding_0151.jpg

1a_breeding_018.jpg

1a_breeding_018-2.jpg

1a_breeding_016-2.jpg

1a_breeding_0161.jpg

1a_breeding_019.jpg

1a_breeding_020.jpg

1a_breeding_020-2.jpg

1a_breeding_021.jpg

I hope you enjoyed that. I'll update on the remaining W. Rhino soon. Feel free to post anything I may have missed. I'll be glad to answer if I can.

Peace 420ers!!:peace::peace::peace::roorrip:

thanx for stopping by man! They are tasty! I put down the way that I make my hash about 5 or 6 pages back I think. I'll go back and find it and re-post it when I have a few minutes. I hope it helps and If anything is hard to grasp or unclear I'll be glad to answer any questions for you. Basically its gumby hash. I use mason jars a blender a metal coffe filter and a paper coffee filter. simple but a little time consuming.

talk to you later Langa78!!

Nice smoke report! I am sure that i will try some white rhino in one of my upcoming grows. :grinjoint:

White Rhino is bomb, but if I were you I'd try White Russian. I've hear thats even better! Hate to dis my own strains, but that was what was available at the time, I'd trade for Russian anytime.............if it came from the right seedbank. Do your research and spend the extra bucks for the original not a lookalike!!! Thank you for the nice words on the smoke report. Words dont really do it justice. I think Papaya is growing on me. lol!!!!

Thanx for droping in Trichtone! may your garden grow better than mine!!

Damn seeing them seeds is such a tease haha. Very nice pics though; makes me want to relocate to a more convenient state

Anyone can do it the first time around. x crossed with its sister is always a good way to keep your hundred dollar seeds going with little genetic drift (if the breeder isn't shorting the process.........) lol Plus you have something called "hybrid vigor" which is super cool!!! sorry about the tease, but if you want I can walk you thru exactly how to propogate your strains (exept feminised) for hundreds of future grows!!
:roorrip: :yahoo::rollit::bong::roorrip::yahoo::rollit::yahoo::yahoo::thanks::thanks::thanks::roorrip::rollit::bong::roorrip:

High JL... man, my attention span shortens and you've harvested already :welldone:

Great smoke reports... I've never seen anything you grow. Blows me away :ganjamon:

Lemme know if you need any help with your crawlspace :)

White Rhino is bomb, but if I were you I'd try White Russian. I've hear thats even better! Hate to dis my own strains, but that was what was available at the time, I'd trade for Russian anytime.............if it came from the right seedbank. Do your research and spend the extra bucks for the original not a lookalike!!! Thank you for the nice words on the smoke report. Words dont really do it justice. I think Papaya is growing on me. lol!!!!

Thanx for droping in Trichtone! may your garden grow better than mine!!

Anyone can do it the first time around. x crossed with its sister is always a good way to keep your hundred dollar seeds going with little genetic drift (if the breeder isn't shorting the process.........) lol Plus you have something called "hybrid vigor" which is super cool!!! sorry about the tease, but if you want I can walk you thru exactly how to propogate your strains (exept feminised) for hundreds of future grows!!
:roorrip: :yahoo::rollit::bong::roorrip::yahoo::rollit::yahoo::yahoo::thanks::thanks::thanks::roorrip::rollit::bong::roorrip:

Question is how many turn out to be male? Thing is here is no telling which sucks which is why i buy fem seeds. Or why i am trying to i mean. But still I would be willing to try my luck.

420 staff....oh you hoo....
I was asked by jason to " ask the staff to put this into the finished journals...his modem is out on his laptop; he didnt want to hang anyone up, waiting for responses...he also said that as soon as his modem is fixed, could be up to a month, that he will be back when the stealth is finished and ready...misses you all, and thanks for hanging out with him, and will see you all soon, but for now, this can go in the completed grows section....thank you very much...Jason"

.....he said his phone email thingy is not up to it and he is still working on its learning curve....he said all was well...thanks for the listen...:thanks:.Lavendar

Well I'm glad I get to slide in here before this journal travels to that special place in the sky, appropriately named " That special place in the sky reserved for excellent Grow Journals"

Jason my friend, great journal and grow, looking forward to your return!

Hey I've had similar problems with computers. Here's an easy remedy.

Take laptop to nearest cliff, throw said laptop over the edge. Go to store or online (oh wait, you can't go online) Go back to bottom of cliff and find as many pieces as possible. Next, try to figure out how to put the darn thing back together. If successful then your done if not go back to previous step and drive to store. :lot-o-toke: Works every time!

:thumb:

LMAO congrats on the harvest bro, will be looking forward to you returning. Ship the laptop to me after throwing over cliff i might be able to put it back together, OO damn you void the warranty when you do that so i guess NVM. Get a desktop and a broadband modem with a wireless router for your new laptop (assuming you get one with wifi built in) and ditch the old laptop with a built in modem. :)

Back
Top Bottom