Lil' hot chocolate...1st draft

ZedRules

Ever since I came to this forum I've been messin' w/ recipes and get wild notions and the like...I 've had prepared Cannabis Choc Milk from a dispensary as well as chocolate syrup concentrate...but the dispensaries I been to since the LA Bust last week did not have much in the way of edibles...so I buy 1/8th Sour Diesel, 1/8th White Widow and take 'em to have some vap & some fun...after 3 vap bowls of White Widow...so frickin' nice...i get the wild notion to make my own Sativa Choc. milk and grind up maybe a little over a gm. I put 1 cup whole milk, 1 cup water, 4 tbls reel butter & ground cannabis in a pot to low boil...then simmer 45 minutes...smelled like cream of broccoli soup (yeah...I know you're chompin' at the bit to try this:laughtwo: )...I did not let it deter me...I dumped 6 tbls Hersey's choc. syrup...tasted then added 6 more!!! aNYWAY i DRANK IT 1 1/2 HRS AGO ... cAN'T NOOOOOOOOOOOTICE ANY DIFFFERENCE YET :clown:

keep us updated.

Ok...I think it tasted very similar to preparations I've had before...just a few minor rushes...however 1 vap load and I was decimated...that's right :trance: :trance: :trance: I can't figure out what gave me the buzz...I waited 3 hrs before vaping any White Widow...one bowl and slam the man to da floor:adore: ...my opinion is that for a good sativa chocalte milk, it would require considerably more than one generous gram...I'm not going to waste Xcellent White Widow to experimentation...this stuff was made for vaporizing:smokin: and I went & bought some more fer the weekend!

Back
Top Bottom