Lime's Incredible Grow Journey 2020

Thank you for the compliment!

Has been a change since I got away from Miracle Grow soil.

Not use to having to feed them at such a young stage.

Slowly getting it figured out.
When we got racoons digging up some of our tomatoes. We used MG in a pinch.
Awesome you got away from that shit though.

Well it certainly isn't a runt anymore!
Love it!
She's a beast.

I have tossed two already and was going to cull my last runt, but my gf asked if it will grow? I said yes , but it will be behind all the rest and idk if i want the hassle, so she said does it still have a chance? So I said Fine... I'll grow it out so you can see...lol

So now I have a rough looking runt.
Wrinkly lil mofo...

I think I'll name it Krinkles!

I'm catching up.... loving the journal... :popcorn:
I saw you didn't take the tarp off the peat puck... I wonder what that looks like after the grow :passitleft:

Will have to upcan #1 & #2 shortly as they are ready for new pot.

FIM was a success on #1 & #2 are growing new shoots, and have multiple tops now!
love to see pics of FIM.. lol... I see them.. I'm such a stoner

I'm catching up.... loving the journal... :popcorn:
I saw you didn't take the tarp off the peat puck... I wonder what that looks like after the grow :passitleft:
Thank you! I'm happy your enjoying it. :D

Peat puck mesh will be still be there attached around the bottom of main stem, ;) plant grows threw them easily and its just a very light mesh material.

love to see pics of FIM.. lol... I see them.. I'm such a stoner
Ya I take alot of pics, its an addiction!

No worries, so am I ;)

I'm glad you stopped by and posted to the thread, thank you.

Thank you! I'm happy your enjoying it. :D

Peat puck mesh will be still be there attached around the bottom of main stem, ;) plant grows threw them easily and its just a very light mesh material.

Ya I take alot of pics, its an addiction!

No worries, so am I ;)

I'm glad you stopped by and posted to the thread, thank you.
I'm glad your journal was here so I could. Keep posting and teaching me shit. I will ask stupid questions. I'm just on a first grow and trying to dial things in. :hookah:

Lime is upgrading!

Done some thinking and have decided I'm going to give my plants the best environment I can. Have a storage room that ive been cleaning out to make room for my girls . So excited!

Now that im getting things in order and plants are healthy its Time i turn things up a bit and push my plants and see what I can do.

Ordered a couple items and will setting up new grow space shortly, stay tuned for updates.

Will be starting LST on girls to keep em short and bushy as they will need to fill area im getting ready for them. ;)

Sounds like me always wanting to upgrade!! Id go broke fast if i got everything i want lol...this is great though, your plants are looking great!
So true!

Well I had some convincing from my girlfriend, She has been very supportive and pushing me to do what I love....grow plants, have such a passion for what I do... its crazy!

Thank you for the compliment much appreciated!

This is why im willing to invest a lil into grow...girls are now growing nicely and going to need a lil more space than just a small closet. ;)

So true!

Well I had some convincing from my girlfriend, She has been very supportive and pushing me to do what I love....grow plants, have such a passion for what I do... its crazy!

This is why im willing to invest a lil into grow...girls are now growing nicely and going to need a lil more space than just a small closet. ;)
Im the same right before seeing your post was just tellin my wife how much id like another tent and some more lights! maybe one day....and i agree totally people like us invest so much time and effort into our grows we might as well invest a little into it. I truly believe we get what we give! ☺️

If it was
So true!

If it wasn't for women I'd still be sitting on mom's couch
So true!

If it wasn't for women, I would have never gotten anything done. I would have never wanted that first car or that crappy first job if it wasn't for a woman. A good women for us is one that pushes us towards our passions. @Lime you got it made and looking for your equipment you're going to use.

wow i didnt check in for few days and lookin good bud!:)
Thank you!

Yes the bottom branches are starting to grow and I'm having to tie everything down now, should have a few multiple top plants to work with.

They are growing faster now under the MH, things are going to move fast in the next couple of weeks.

So stay tuned for updates. Don't blink or you'll miss it lol

New area is almost ready!
So excited to take it to the next level!

Back
Top Bottom