Soil: Sunshine#4
Pot Size: Undetermined-upcan as I go
Veg Light/Distance: T5-inches
Temp/RH: 23*C/40%
Ph med: Buffered @ 7.0
Nutrients: GH trio

*Will update grow info as I go*

Intro
: Some of you may have seen a few pics of prior plants i grew, located in my into thread, used T5 veg/ 150w HPS flower, Grown with MG soil and GH nutes. My avatar is one of mine!

Link in signature for those who want to take a peek, or pop in to "stay high!"

I did have great success using MG, as so many have bashed it, so just wanted to see for myself if it would work, I basically tried to grow with the least amount of $$$ and equipment invested.

After a few rounds with decent harvests for what I had... just thought I should try to get away from MG as I noticed my plants could have been better? Was ok but its just not ideal for flowering plants, as it was difficult controlling feeds with the time released fertz!

Took a break for a couple years getting my head clear after my Divorce.

So after a few years got my shit together and met a wonderfull woman. After awhile, about a year, we started talking about Gardening and she asked how come I know so much about plants, as I helped her with her indoor house plants and understanding how plants work. So naturally after awhile I told her of my past experiences with My grows...and she was shocked, more at the fact that we were buying Meds all the time, but yet I knew how to grow it? Ha

So she said wtf why aren't you growing it Atm. I said idk... So she basically put a spark under me which got me to start up again. So enough about me and let's get this Journey on the Grow!

Put in order online and will grow known genetics this time, received my strain called "Fucking Incedible"

*Yes its an actual strain*

Put a few in Distilled water to soak for 18-24hrs. Here we grow....

So after a few years got my shit together and met a wonderfull woman. After awhile, about a year, we started talking about Gardening and she asked how come I know so much about plants, as I helped her with her indoor house plants and understanding how plants work. So naturally after awhile I told her of my past experiences with My grows...and she was shocked, more at the fact that we were buying Meds all the time, but yet I knew how to grow it? Ha
Hey Lime great stuff with your gardening, and your new partner sounds fantastically supportive for some fucking incredible harvests!! All the best. :hookah:

i see you started your journal:bong:

@420 Warrior here you go, this is all I could bring up on it...its kind of a mystery plant? Lol

FUCKING INCREDIBLE FEMINIZED

Fucking Incredible Feminized is an indica-dominant cannabis strain that’s known for being too incredible for words. This is a euphoric, uplifting, and happy strain that will help you relax and stay calm. It is one of the easiest strains to grow as it can be cultivated in any growing environment.

Description​

Fucking Incredible Feminized Strain Details
  • This type of marijuana strain, Fucking Incredible Feminized, is known to have very large, dark-green dense leaves that have orange hairs. This is considered to be a 100% indica which only holds all the characteristics of an Indica plant.
  • Fucking Incredible Feminized was born in 1990 upon the combination of the two genetically great indica plants. However, even though it was created in 1990, it was only late in 2006 when it was first made public.
  • Given the right growing conditions and proper care and maintenance, Fucking Incredible Feminized may grow for up to 3-4 feet in height in a pot of 2 ounces.
  • This is considered to be one of the cannabis strains which are very much easy to grow. Beginners are much recommended that this strain should be one of their first plat to grow.
  • The taste of the Fucking Incredible Fem is very much described exactly as how it is smelled. It has that spicy taste to with a unique odor resembling that of Moroccan rice but with a twist. But despite this being so, this is considered to be one of the great medical marijuana in cannabis history.
  • This type of strain is perfect in treating various body aches and chronic pains. It is also used to treat joint pains and is generally used for relaxation purposes.
  • The kick that is being produced by the Fucking Incredible Fem would make you want to take it at night time. The reason for this is because one will surely be knocked down after having munched this. One should be in bed for more than 3 hours or so.
  • The reason why this is named as Fucking Incredible Feminized is because that was what is being accordingly exclaimed by those who are using it, “This is fucking incredible”.
  • Usually, this will take 6-8 weeks before this will reach its full-grown flowering stage.
  • The buds that it will produce are usually compact with hard dense nugs. This is covered with a rich trichome that will surely be a great treat to the palate.
Note for Growers
Every grower must be aware of the fact that the Fucking Incredible Feminized is a type of strain having a fast finishing feature.

Fucking Incredible Feminized
Strain Specifications
Type :
Pure Indica​
Climate :
Indoor / Outdoor​
Yield :
400 grams indoors
200 grams outdoors​
Height :
3-4 feet​
Flowering :
6-8 weeks​
Stone :
Relaxing​
THC level :
High​
Grow :
Easy​

Screenshot_20201118-101807_Gallery.jpg

Fucking Incredible @Lime !

Thank you so much for the report. I'm sure others here will be interested in churning out this strain now as well.

Any idea what the THC content is on it? It says "High" but that's pretty vague IMO, especially now days when "High" could be upwards of 30+% in some strains.

Also, I love to use those jiffy pellets myself as well, I have a method for germinating my seeds in them to where I was getting a near 100% germ rate with them...They're great!

@420 Warrior Your most welcome.

I wish I knew thc content. Will have a better ideas once harvested, if it will work on me, as I have a fairly high tolerance and need the higher quality for it to have any effect on me. I'm a seasoned user ;)

I like the jiffies for that reason aswell!
Plus I have higher success rate with cloning aswell. Can see the root development using these and know when its time to upcan into pots.

Yep, agreed...Jiffies are great for cloning as well..Been there done that too ;)

I feel ya on the high tolerance as well as I've been a steady smoker since 83

Now days though, I like it a little less heady and more into the alert, creative and focus thing.

I'm more of a pure Sativa guy, mainly because I deal with Thyroid issues that make me very fatigued and lethargic at times. Some days I can't hardly stay awake no matter how hard I try...It sucks on those days, especially if I'm having to work through it.

Super B12, coffee, energy drinks and Sativas, and some days that still isn't enough...So it's just straight up will power from there because I refuse to revert back to hard drugs again.

Thank God for Cannabis getting me off that road to nowhere...o_O

@Lime how long do you wait before you put them in the dirt? Do you wait til they get the second set of leaves or show roots or what?

It's been a while for me so I can't remember exactly when I planted mine, but if memory serves me correctly, I think I planted them right about where your's are now, pretty much right after they hatched?

I gotta say, I'm so looking forward to seeing these F'ing Awesome babies grow up. :yummy:

looking good Lime

Back
Top Bottom