Hey Magoo! I just plopped 2 RKS #2's in some water!:slide:
The number 2s are the ones I’m most excited about too. Hopefully you got some females crackin!

haha nice i'm jealous. i want a campfire now lol oh how much i miss having a nice fire pit.

Nice Magoo, Thank you for checking it out and i hope you enjoy your stay : ) maybe i can pick a little on your and ween's brain that might assist me on winning the potm or notm I think these plants have the potential of winning.

Thank you flump! Nope, I've never seen The Little Shop of Horror and i will have to watch it soon maybe tomorrow after the flip :)

Your plants are Hugh Wow just Wow. I think you are right about POTM or NOTM when they get were you want them and they are budding take a few good shots and submit the best ones.

Yes. Take lots of pics along the way. Even if you don’t post them all. You never know when that one pic will show up that just catches the eye just right. Most POM winners are close to harvest time. Mine wasn’t though. Just a couple good pics that captured the quality of the plant. Let me see if I can find them real quick.
A877F6B5-5508-461E-816F-4F2F6EFB3621.jpeg
DB904603-5795-435D-97F1-67741F97A67E.jpeg

Yes. Take lots of pics along the way. Even if you don’t post them all. You never know when that one pic will show up that just catches the eye just right. Most POM winners are close to harvest time. Mine wasn’t though. Just a couple good pics that captured the quality of the plant. Let me see if I can find them real quick.
A877F6B5-5508-461E-816F-4F2F6EFB3621.jpeg
DB904603-5795-435D-97F1-67741F97A67E.jpeg
Here you go again Magoo posting pictures of those Fake plastic plants Lol

wow magoo.... them plants are just gorgeous! How are they so shiny? Did you rub some armorall shine on them before taking pics? lol

Sounds good pc, i'll snap more photos and post them. Maybe some of you will see one and point it out when the time comes :blunt: :thumb:
Haha. Thanks guys. No armor all! That’s a sign of high brix levels. You will see some shiny leaves on your beauties for sure.

was those plants in their first run soil? I don't think I've seen a shine like that on my plants yet.... and i'm sure i'll get there some day. Just need more experience in doc's kit.

Hope every one's holiday went well today. Mine today was very productive around the house and in town. Now i'm kicking it back and enjoying some home grown high brix cannabis! The strain i'm puffin away is called Starduster and i would recommend it for others to look into. I really like the effect and it seem to help with my appetite for food.

Here's some close ups to my high brix nugs from harvest last year in Nov. This is my first high brix cannabis grow and i have to say i'm really happy. Upon opening the jar, the stink fills the room and puts a smile on my face. When smoking the nugs.....it is so smooth and i just want to keep toking it. :blunt: :thumb:

20200217_221415.jpg

20200217_220854.jpg

Yeah it was first run soil. For me this plant was at the far end of the shiny spectrum. Lol. But as long as you are alternating your drenches and using the brix spray every 7 days then you should have high brix levels wether they are shiny or not. When I slack up on my foliar I can tell a big difference in the health of my plants. Not that they look unhealthy but just not at their max potential. And of course certain strains react differently. This plant turned so ugly probably a week after these pics were taken. I mean bad. Lol. I was ashamed to post pics of her. She needed Snake Oil probably at the time these pics were taken and it would have helped her out a lot.

Some strains or maybe even phenos are shinier than others. Leaf wash tends to get things on the shiny side. I can't stand the smell so don't use that often.

:passitleft:
I’ve never used leaf wash. But I have gnats flying around in there now. That’s a first. What do kit users use for gnats?

I’ve never used leaf wash. But I have gnats flying around in there now. That’s a first. What do kit users use for gnats?

I just use apple cider vinegar in a narrow bottle, that stuff really attracts them and traps suckers, empty it out every few days and re fill it, traps plenty of them lil buggers

I'm not sure Magoo. Maybe bring the question over to Docs for more eyes. I wanna say those yellow sticky traps but not sure if that is all.....
I got one of those in there and got the fans going

:thumb: :high-five: thank you for the heads up. Also I remember reading somewhere that doc had mentioned we want to "power spray" the plants. Meaning you want a little bit of force in the spray onto the leaves/stems to "hit 'em hard" and dislodge them pests or debris off the plant. I do have a one gallon pump sprayer and it has some good power to it if you pump it a lot and hard enough.

Magoo, where are your fans directed and how many do you have? Another method I've used in the past is to spread some diatomaceous earth across the soil top and then cover the whole potting surface area with fresh dry soil. Then cover whole surface area with the yellow traps. you'll have a good chance of getting rid of em. Although i think doc suggested against diatomaceous earth due to potassium and suggested to use mosquito dunk. I never used it and maybe you could give it a try, see if it works out good for you?

Back
Top Bottom