List of Events

Man so sorry to hear about your troubles. Life is so frail, we take it for granted when we wake up and can walk out the door. How the heck do you tear an esoupogoous-your thinging from your stomach? Never heard of it, seen a video on the internet of a lady who could....thats another post!
Now Im curious as to what happened with the court, you all right there and do you think there be trolls in these here hills?
Not that it would surpise many, hey thats why we're legal in our wonderful state of bliss, Michigan!

Hey sinbad. It sucks having health problems this young in life.And as far as jail goes it looks like I might be in attendance. Or shall I say its not looking good. But we'll see. After everything is said and done I'll tell all but under advisement from my attorney. Any how I'll be around. Thanks for hanging out in here with me.

Every body going to the treating yourself expo this weekend ? At the rock financial. If any one goes how about posting what you thought.

Getting to things on the weekend is problematic (getting time off)-transportation also. Hoepfully some of our peoples wil attend this event and let us know how it turned out.

Re: Hanging out and going away...

Don't fret it, whatever happens it'll be over with then. Hopefully all goes well and you'll be able to get some spring sun soon-that'll cheer even the most cagy house cat up!
Most people don't know how the "system" is broken until they find themselves a part of it. Only then do they care-but its to late they pay, pays some more. Whne their done, they slam ( I mean like BAM) the door closed so as they never, ever, ever have to be there again. Our system is not for justice only to perpetuate itself and make profits on those misfortunate to have been pulled over for what ever reason, being in the wrong place or for making a mistake. Throwing people into confinement for nonviolent crimes such as marjunana is barbaric at least inhumane at most. Not saying this is blank check, but using, growing and selling to adults to enjoy themselves? Who is hurt? Other than liqour companies, medical companies and the dealers involved in hard stuff? Until its taxed, it'll be a fight-when money is to be made and the state can generate, we will be oppressed whenever we choose to light up (even in our own homes!).
Gonna go light another bowl from my new bong-sorry so long winded. Keep up the fight-only be right. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom