List of High CBD Auto Flowering Cannabis Strains available as seed

glimmergrass

At this point (at the end of 2015) there are relatively few high CBD strains of auto flowering cannabis seeds on the market, although there are more and more high CBD photoperiod strains. I've started this thread to collect auto strain names, basic information, and first hand reports (where possible) of growing these seeds.

Some studies have shown that at least a 1:1 CBD:THC ratio can be very beneficial to a wide range of medical patients. This is not to say that are are not many medical applications for high THC levels, but this thread is going to focus on high CBD producing autos. I'm also especially looking for strains where there is some specific information available about CBD and THC levels.

Unfortunately, there's often sketchy information about actual CBC and THC levels on growers' and seed banks' websites. This is partly because there are different phenotypes of strains, which will vary in their different cannabinoid profiles when tested and CBD seems to be recessive. Growing techniques play a big part, too. But it's also because THC is has been the main focus of breeding programs and even where a THC percentage is given, CBD levels are either not described at all or just listed as "high" or "medium".

I often see seeds listed as "high" CBD without explaining exactly what "high" means. In medical research into CBD, "CBD-rich" means at least 4%, but I'm pretty sure that's not the sense in which breeders are using the word. In some cases high seems to mean less than 1%.

So here is the start to a list of auto flowering cannabis strains, with "high" CBD, or 1:1 ratios of CBD to THC, whose seeds are available as of writing.

List of High CBD Auto Flowering Cannabis Strains available as seed with percentages given

CBD Med GOM 1.0 AF
-- CBD Crew & Grass-O-Matic (available at Bonza Seeds, Herbies)

MED GOM 1.0 is the result of a long research and development process carried out by Grass-O-Matic and CBD Crew to obtain a high grade medicinal cannabis strain with the advantages of automatic flowering. All the seeds of MED GOM 1.0 will generate females plants with a minimum guaranteed content of Cannabidiol (CBD) of 4% and which are ready to harvest within 60/65 days from germination. THC and CBD ratio would be between 1:1 and 1:2 and depending of the growing conditions the cannabinoid contents may reach 10% of THC and 15% of CBD. MED GOM is usually medium size plant which rarely will grow over 1 metre tall, with compact buds completely frosted of sticky resin emanating an intense citrus aroma with spicy nuances. The grower can expect 25 - 50 gr per plant. CBD and other cannabis active principles have recently generated a great interest for their therapeutic, curative and preventive effects. In addition, thanks to their ability to be alerting and reduce THC psychotomimetic effects (tachycardia, loss of memory and concentration, anxiety ..) the high CBD cannabis strains are gaining also the favor of recreational users with its milder and persistent experiences.

CBD Sugar GOM AF -- Seedsman (available at Herbies)

A ground-breaking 2:1 CBD/THC strain. The Auto CBD Sugar Gom has very high vigour, a great yield, and is mould resistant. A new easy-to-grow automatic hybrid with white CBD rich trichromes on both the flowers and small leaves of the lowest branches. The tight compact sugar coated buds are very resinous, which make it very suitable for high CBD, resin extraction. Flowering starts at around day 30 and takes up to 70 days from start to finish. Packed with medicinal value, Auto CBD Sugar Gom can help with a variety of conditions including Anorexia, Anxiety, Arthritis, Cancer, Crohn's Disease, Eye Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Gastrointestinal disorders, Glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, Inflammation, Appetite Loss, Migraines, MS, Muscle Spasms, Muscular Dystrophy, Nausea, Pain, Parkinson's, PTSD and Spinal Cord Injury.

Auto Strains listed as high in CBD without details:

Auto Blue Diesel
: Advanced Seeds (Available from Herbies)

Taking two of the most recognised, winning strains of Auto Bio Diesel Mass and Auto Blueberry, Advanced Seeds has produced the new Auto Blue Diesel strain.

Retaining the citrus aromas of the Auto Biodiesel Mass genetics and the sweet taste of berries from the Blueberry, Auto Blue Diesel produces sweet resin with high levels of CBD and a THC content of 16%. Fast flowering in only 60 days from germination.

Candy Kush -- Auto Seeds (available at Bonza Seeds, Herbies and True North Seedbank)

Candy Kush is a collaboration of some of California's finest kush genetics and Auto Seeds' own Auto Pounder. Following much experimentation they hand selected a seriously sweet kush variety. The resulting cross is a deliciously sweet, high yielding, autoflowering kush strain.

Super simple to grow and ready in as little as 65 days from seed, Candy Kush will stay relatively short indoors reaching a dense and bushy 60cm when grown in soil. It branches out well with abundant bud sites yet, will still produce a large central bud coated in frosty resin. The superb kush genetics have resulted in a highly mould and pest resistant strain. Grown under the right conditions, Candy Kush can yield a massive 400g/m2 making it second only to the monster Auto Pounder.

As expected, THC and CBD levels in this strain are high, giving an intense all over stone with possible medical applications such as insomnia and pain relief. As the name suggests, the smoke is sweet and heady, almost narcotic.The pleasant flavours and overtones of spice and burnt caramel make the taste one of the best characteristics of this knock out strain.

CBD Haze Auto Regular -- Top Tao Seeds (available at Herbies and True North Seedbank

CBD Haze Auto is a cannabis variety very suitable for medical purposes.

Crossbreeding with "žwild" Spontanea rich in CBD canabinoid and subsequent hybridization with autoflowering variety Taomatic produced an extremely interesting hybrid.

The variety is suitable for any environment, it perfectly excels in a greenhouse.

For ointments, tinctures, extracts, etc. you will hardly find a more appropriate cannabis strain.

Sin Tra Bajo AF -- Barneys Farm (available at Bonza Seeds, Herbies and True North Seedbank)

Developed from Barneys Farm vigorous Mazari crossed with the very reliable Lowryder #1. The whole project was mostly trouble free, with easy selection each step from two very stable lineages. The end result - Sin Tra Bajo, an auto-flowering, short stocky Indica dominant plant that flowers out in just 70 days after germination. Sin Tra Bajo produces heavy buds that have a seductive earthy toffee aroma,and favorable THC and high CBD levels

Thanks!

Glimmer

I'm looking for auto strain that will finish in 3 months outdoor (good weather), but will not give me racy heart or other anxiety effects. Don't have problem being super stoned :) My pick was med gom, but from what i've read about this strain is very mold prone outdoor. I'm looking for sin tra bajo, anyone have experience with this one?

the CBD sugar gom grows taller and more spaced out (more sativa like) than the denser med gom 1.0. It should be less susceptible to mold.

There's the "Royal Moby" , and a Canadian strain the "Rene" something or other. Im going to try a BCN diesel which is a high cbd content on my next photoperiod grow in the spring when I can put my autos outside. Thanks for the thread glimmer :thanks:

I wanted to keep this thread alive , so here is my update .

CBD Crew MedGom born on 1/23 . She is short, coming in at 22" . Small nugs are starting to get frosty. Not expecting much for a harvest , but hopefully this will be a pain relieving strain .

IMG_20160308_204142069.jpg

:peace:

Hello all,

you can find (at least in Europe, don't know if they can be found in the US) a few very recently released high CBD auto strains. Find below the list.

- Industrial Plant Auto CBD from Dinafem features:

Genetics: Industrial Plant x CBD strain
Type: Automatic and feminized seeds
Indoor cycle: 70 days
Outdoor cycle: 70 days
Indoor yield: 300-500gr/m2
Outdoor yield: 25-100gr/plant
THC: 5.89%
CBD: 13.28%
1:2.25 THC:CBD ratio

-Haze Auto CBD from Dinafem features:

Genetics: Haze XXL Auto x CBD strain
Type: Autofem seeds
Complete cycle: 70 days
Indoor yield: 300-500gr/m2
Outdoor yield: 25-100gr/plant
Height: up to 1.2 metres
5.5% THC, 7% CBD
1:1.3 THC:CBD ratio

- Super Lemon Haze Auto CBD features:

Genetics: Super Lemon Haze x Ruderalis x CBD strain
Type: feminized seeds
40% Sativa - 20% Indica - 40% Ruderalis hybrid
Flowering: 7 weeks
Complete cycle: 9 weeks
Indoor yield: 500gr/m2
Outdoor yield: 70-80 gr/plant
Height: 80-100cm
THC: 5-8%
CBD: 5-8%

Exodus Cheese Auto CBD features:

Genetics: Exodus Cheese x Ruderalis x CBD
30% Sativa - 40% Indica - 30% Ruderalis hybrid
Type: Automatic feminized seeds
omplete cycle: 9 weeks
Indoor yield: 550gr/m2
Outdoor yield: 70-80gr/plant
Height: 80-100cm
1:1 THC:CBD content (5-8%)

White Widow Auto CBD features

Genetics: White Widow x Ruderali
40% Sativa - 40% Indica - 20% Ruderalis hybrid
Type: Automatic and feminized seeds
Complete cycle: 9 weeks
Indoor yield: up to 600gr/m2
Outdoor yield: 70-80gr/plant
Height: 70-80cm
1:1 THC:CBD ratio (5-8%)

I will try this year a non auto but feminised almost pure CBD strain also released this year :CBD Therapy from CBD Crew features:

50% Indica - 50% Sativa hybrid
Yield: 500gr/m2 (600W/m2)
Indoor flowering: 8-9 weeks
Outdoor harvest: October
THC: 0.5%
CBD: 8-10%
THC/CBD ratio: 1:20

I have not seen any smoke report for any of those....I will follow up by the end of the year, if I ever harvest something (outdoor), for the CBD therapy!

Hoping it is useful.

Best

thanks for th einfo, i just came here to post the same news but you beat me to it, also i didnt know about the dinafem, i have therapy at the moment and it looks good.

Back
Top Bottom