List of RI Dr's that have written MMJ Recommendations

:cheer::cheer:CONGRATULATIONS Elictricthom:cheer::cheer:

:welcome: :welcome:to the World of Legal Cannabis:bravo::bravo:

:welldone::welldone::welldone::welldone::welldone::welldone::welldone:

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

The delay you experienced was not a DOH problem, 11th State has alot of New Patients and are doing the very BEST they can.
It will take the RI DOH Medical Marijuana Program, up to 7 weeks to process your Application, until then you have an Affirmative Defense but are NOT 420% Legit by Cops standards. Until you actually have the Card you are not Safe from arrest, or able to purchase Medicine legally. I know of several people who have been arrested and held overnight while in posession of their paperwork, with the cops losing in Court, but only after obtaining the Card, and settling it at Court. I have talked with Charles Alexandre personally at The RI DOH, and his Staff, in the Office of Professional Regulation, about this and other issues and it was spelled out quite frankly. I cannot, as a Registered and Licensed Caregiver, transact with ANYONE not in Possession of their RI DOH MMP Id Card.
While you are able to please photocopy your Application, save it because under RI Law if the RI DOH does not approve or deny your application in X days you are to proceed as if you have it.
Sounds Crazy huh?
Good Luck Electricthom:goodjob:

Having the Card Registry Id # is what it is all about, when you have your photo taken you will recieve The Card with your Registration # on it. That number, and expiration date, are how we verify, allow you to purchase MMJ, and allows Safe Harbor should you get pulled over with some Medical Cannabis products or live Plants in your possession.
I will say it again because there have been several New Patients who have emphatically told me (because somebody told them) they are LEGAL and able to purchase, grow, etc. All I can say is that is wrong Information you are getting. You are NOT SAFE until you actually have The Card, and even then it is subject to LEO Interpretation at point of contact.
Good Luck my friend!!!:goodjob::allgood::allgood::allgood:
:party::tommy::bigtoke::passitleft::yahoo::yahoo::party::theband::roorrip::theband:

+REP

Great info Wingman much thanks, I was under the impression after x days poss. was ok but intend to keep things cool until I have Card in hand!!! Cant afford and dont want any LEO issues at my age that junk is years behind me.:thumb::peace:

Just came from the RI DOH MMP Office of Professional Regulation where we spoke again at length on this very topic.
In a nutshell this is what I was told.

"Once you save a copy of your Application it is deemed APPROVED and Valid IF after 35 Days you have had no contact and heard nothing. You still will need to have the Card to be able to access the Caregiver system legally. Anyone submitting an Application without the RI MMP Caregiver Registration # on it will be REJECTED.
Anyone knowingly submitting an Application for someone who is NOT YET Licensed to be their Caregiver may be revoked.
Anyone submitting a Caregiver Application for an OUT OF State Resident in Possession of an out of State Card will be REVOKED!! And the RI DOH will move to alert and suspend that Patient from their resident state's MMJ Registry.
Hope this clears up any ambiguity because I know 11th State is telling folks they are "legal" once their Recommendation has been signed. That is FALSE and you have NO rights until after 35 Days with your dated, signed, copy of Application. Even at that time you wil still need the Card to claim Safe Harbor and to utilize the Caregiver System.
Congratulations Brother

BTW I still have CG Applications pending and submitted January 5th, 2012 that they are only just getting to now. Those should be done and sent out to me in about a month. So it will take at least 7 weeks before you hear anything so stay safe and cool you are on your way.!!
:bravo::bravo:

I knew about the 35 days(was unsure of exact # before now knew 30+) but they did not tell me I was legal now if I made it sound that way. The man(want to call him kid) who said he is the owner told me to mail forms and just wait til the letter comes go down and get it and be safe. Maybe its the gray hair or military hair cut, folk been thinking I'm Jonny law since the 80's.:peace:

PS love this site, cant stop reading journals learned so much already cant wait to learn more.:thumb:

I knew about the 35 days(was unsure of exact # before now knew 30+) but they did not tell me I was legal now if I made it sound that way. The man(want to call him kid) who said he is the owner told me to mail forms and just wait til the letter comes go down and get it and be safe. Maybe its the gray hair or military hair cut, folk been thinking I'm Jonny law since the 80's.:peace:

PS love this site, cant stop reading journals learned so much already cant wait to learn more.:thumb:

That's cool I have seen a few people demand they were legit because they claimed 11th State told them so. But after hearing your version I believe you. I knew they were not legit until they have the Card. But thanks for making this clear.

Update:
16 Business days since they(state) got app, 11 business days since they cashed my check still in holding pattern but the excitement is building.

Thanks wingman for the advice will be waiting for the good news from Kent County when it comes

Thank you 420 Mag:thanks: this site is the best thing I ever seen to get the info I needed. Stay tuned for a BPN hempy grow to begin as soon as I am legal.

Hi, could you tell me the cost associated with B and B Consulting? I am looking for a legitimate doctor's office, I'm not interested in paying $300 for my card.

B & B Consulting has a fee of $200. We provide financial assistance for individuals on SSI, SSDI, Veteran's Disability, or anyone that can prove financial hardship.

-Jared

hi

I see list of doctor but some of them don't do it anymore or don't do MMJ... So this was post in 2010 is there any new update Doctor as of 2015 ?

Thank you

Good Luck Smokey! There is also a Clinic in Coventry called the Pawtuxet Ambulatory Clinic in Coventry where the visit is $50.
The Dr there is a good man who KNOWs MMJ is a beneficial and useful tool that combats many ailments.
:goodluck: and keep us posted!
Hey wingman I could use your help as well!! The place in Coventry you talk about could you give the name of the dr please ? I keep going to my dr for my back pain and she does nothing for me. I will not take pain meds at all and marajuana is the only thing that helps me!! I have not slept good in over a year

Back
Top Bottom