Listerine Green

txtoker

Has anyone else ever used Listerine or other brand of mouthwash as bong water? My first bong got really resined up and although I cleaned it with rubbing alchol, salt, and hot water, I couldn't get rid of the nasty bong water smell. As I was brushing my teeth the next morning high as fuck I noticed how good my mouthwash tasted. I went out and poured some in the bong and proceded to get ripped off my ass. Not only did it taste great, it also kept the water from stinking to bad. I've heard that THC is alcohol soluble, but the mouthwash didn't seem to affect my high.

I just got kinda tired of the smell and decided I wanted to add some taste to the schwag down here, but I usually do just use water. I only use ice in my Ice bong cuz last time I guess i put too much ice in my hookah and it ended up cracking the inside of the vase, good thing the glass was thick.

I have used liserine and warm water to clean out my bubbler.... like 20% listerine and 80% warm water. I would much rather use water over listerine while smoking though.

ya i read something somewhere that said to buy denture cleaners and mix it in a bag of water with your piece and let it sit and itd give you a fresh minty smoke for the first couple smokes.....well i wasnt gunna buy that stuff but i did squeeze a bunch of toothpaste into a bag with hot water and shook it then put my bowl in there (after it had been cleaned) it did give things a slight minty taste....

ya i like sprite in my bong it taste like lemons

I used to use ice and mouthwash. For me it felt like I was getting punched in the face each time I took a hit.

Then I heard that it was bad for my piece. So I stopped.

Then my apartment got raided by the cops and they took that bong.. so it didnt matter anymore!

Ice water is the best tho.

I used to use ice and mouthwash. For me it felt like I was getting punched in the face each time I took a hit.

Then I heard that it was bad for my piece. So I stopped.

Then my apartment got raided by the cops and they took that bong.. so it didnt matter anymore!

Ice water is the best tho.

Those bastards!

Back
Top Bottom