Little buddy news help

Brain Damage

Hello there, would like some help with this plant if possible.. On the first picture is my baby ak47 that on my eyes was doing great on her 9 day of life.

image23305.jpg

Then i had the briliant ideia to add a nutrient full of Nitrogen to it, and in 2 days it turn on this...

image23304.jpg

Only in two days she almost dyed. As i'm not a grower with experience i dont know what to do, obviously i f... it up on the N level.
So far i flushed her very well and with a small scissors i cuted de point of the lower leafs (burned) leaving the top untouched.
There is anything i can do more to help?
Thanks

You will be surprised at how resilient they are when they like what you are doing..... She looked good in the first picture until you added nutes, absolutely no reason why she won't recover and grow into a tree. Most non gardeners don't realise that the first 14 days of a plants life is very dependant on genetics and therefore only on the plant. Most 'help' that people give in the early stages is actually a hindrance, basically the plant knows what it's doing and when to do it.......persevere, you'll be glad you did when you are smoking your first off her. :thumb:

Hey sorry ur haveing problems hate to ask u guys in this page but I need to start a journal asap im 3weeks into an auro grow and have questions how do I start a journal what do I click

Back
Top Bottom