little bugs? Help

Growin420

Ive got little yellow bugs on my leaves what are they and what can i do? im 2 weeks and 3 days into flowering i dont want to mes up my bud so i need to do somthin. thanks.

peace:smokin3:

Re: little bugs? HELP

yellow bugs??? dont know what that bug is more detail or picture.
Use a homemade insecticide...there is one somewhere on this page...its like hot pepper, oil and water..something like that.

thanks and they are reel small and yellow like smaller than a pin head
and ill have a pic soon, its nice and i dont want these little fucker messin it up.

thanks peace out:smokin3:

Here is the insecticide:

Soap/Oil spray for insect pests:
Probably the best overall insecticide recipe is made from dishwashing liquid and cooking oil. It should be applied more frequently than chemical pesticides, but then again, you don't really want to use poison inside your home. Here is the recipe:
1/2 teaspoon dishwashing liquid
1/4 teaspoon cooking oil
1 quart warm water
Mix all ingredients in a small spray bottle. Mist upper and under sides of leaves every 10 days to control mealy bug, spider mite, aphids, thrips, or any other sucking or chewing insects.

Fungicides are among the most toxic chemicals. Here are a few alternatives:
Listerine - Mix 1 teaspoon of Listerine into 1 quart of warm water
Hydrogen Peroxide - 1 Tablespoon per gallon of water
1/2 teaspoon baking Soda, 1/4 teaspoon cooking oil in 1 quart warm water
All of the above recipes should be mixed directly into the sprayer and applied every 10 days or until there is no evidence of fungus.
Cinnamon powder dusted directly onto damaged or cut areas prevent fungus on orchids.

Willow Twig Rooting Hormone
If you like to grow plants from cuttings, you can make your own homemade rooting hormone by boiling water, then steeping willow twigs overnight. Dip the cut end of the cutting into the solution prior to potting. The unused solution can be stored in the refrigerator.

Homemade Mole Repellant
If you have trouble with moles in your garden, they are probably looking for grubs and worms that live just below the surface. Control the grub population and the moles will look elsewhere for a meal. Here is a recipe that takes care of grubs. it will also kill earthworms, so apply this during midday when the earthworms are deep in the soil.
1 tablespoon Castor Oil
2 Tablespoons dishwashing liquid
1/2 cup water
Mix soap and oil in blender until thick. Add water and mix again. Blend mixture with 2 gallons of water in a watering can. Sprinkle over mole infested areas.

Peppers to keep squirrels away:
If squirrels (or cats!) are digging in your garden, coarsely grind hot chili peppers in your blender and sprinkle them over your garden beds. The squirrels don't like the 'hot foot' sensation and will dig elsewhere. Use the hottest chilies you can find! You may have chili seedlings appear the next spring, but simply pull them out as if they were weeds. do not touch your face or eyes after handling chili peppers.

Deer Repellent:
One egg beaten
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon oil
hot chili peppers
1 quart of water
Mix in blender, strain through cheesecloth, store in refrigerator. Apply frequently and especially after a rain or irrigating
-or-
Hang bars of soap in your trees and shrubs to repel deer

It may be a mold I've heard refered to powdery mildew,then now I see it's not getting worse.But yes,whitelies are what I have as well as spider mites.Most are along in flowering.Should I spray anyways and do it early in the morning?Do I need to rinse this soap and chlli mixture off?Also those worms,army worms or whatever.I hope this will slow them down.:hmmmm: What is the best for whitefly termination!!???Or sure,now we're flowering and all gets worse w/the bugs,as usual.Here we go,this is when the touogh get going.:bongrip: :peace:

No offence bro but it sounds like your plants are gonners.
Powder mildew, whiteflies,mites!
Ouch bro, mites will destroy in a matter of days or even less.

weediologist said:
Here is the insecticide:

Soap/Oil spray for insect pests:
Probably the best overall insecticide recipe is made from dishwashing liquid and cooking oil. It should be applied more frequently than chemical pesticides, but then again, you don't really want to use poison inside your home. Here is the recipe:
1/2 teaspoon dishwashing liquid
1/4 teaspoon cooking oil
1 quart warm water
Mix all ingredients in a small spray bottle. Mist upper and under sides of leaves every 10 days to control mealy bug, spider mite, aphids, thrips, or any other sucking or chewing insects.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Thanks for this Im trying this as well. Just noticed in the last 2 days had little black spics on some leaves they just wipe off. Gave the plant in question a lite dose according to your spray for insect pests of dish soap and cooking oil.

Thanks for the post

is it okay to use the insecticide even if you dont have insects like spider mites etc. on your plants even to prevent them from showing up?

Back
Top Bottom