Little crisis: What to do?

Right so Ive been away for a week so I rang my Mrs to check on my plants I have 5 in veg and 3 in flower... Ive told her numerous times not to disturb the dark cycle (but sometime I think she just don't listen to me haha) anyway she's flicked my timer on, on my flowering plants during dark and never flicked them back they was on constantly for 32 hours before I realised... I just started my flush a week ago... What shal I do.. I will upload 2 pictures now of the plants

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    738.2 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    568 KB · Views: 85
Right so Ive been away for a week so I rang my Mrs to check on my plants I have 5 in veg and 3 in flower... Ive told her numerous times not to disturb the dark cycle (but sometime I think she just don't listen to me haha) anyway she's flicked my timer on, on my flowering plants during dark and never flicked them back they was on constantly for 32 hours before I realised... I just started my flush a week ago... What shal I do.. I will upload 2 pictures now of the plants
Just a welcome here cause i dont know nothing about nothing. Green as grass you might say .. im sure you'll get a great response soon from real growers. Best of luck :blunt::welcome::sorry:

I would just reset everything to your flowering settings and carry on.

Sorry no - There is nothing remotely humorous about advocating violence against women.

Sucks that nobody in this god damn world can take a joke anymore.

Thank you I'm abit unsure when to chop these how long you u recommend

A common practice is to use a jewelers loupe or similar magnification tool to check the trichomes. You will see clear, milky and amber. Milky with some amber is what many go for.

From what I see, another couple of weeks would fatten them up.

Ive seen a few posts recently about selective harvesting - a few 'ripe and ready' buds, or a branch at a time. leaving the rest to mature more.

You may wish to do a sample or two of buds at each stage just to see how you like the different effects.

Back
Top Bottom