Little Help Please

gromper

Plant is turning yellow a little too quick, leaf edges turning red, Hairs on top of bud seem to have turned red - still 3-5 weeks of flowering left.

Soil grow with mostly Happy Frog (Most of the nutes from the original soil probly used up.)and 1/4 strength Tiger Bloom.

pH seems to be OK - 6.7 but difficult to actually get a good pH from soil.

Only about 5 or 6 weeks into flowering.

From 2/13:

2-13-4.JPG

Today (2/17/10) - Note hairs on tip of bud.

What_s_wrong.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

they are starving....feed them but your gonna lose alot of those leaves...its a shame...its a really nice plant. This didnt happen overnight

No, it took a little while - I just didn't realize - first grow - hopefully the last mistake I make for a while - already made all the rest. Guess I had to get it outta my system.

Awww - I feel so bad - making the poor thing starve. Thought it might be a deficiency of something in particular, but if it's everythiing - eeek!

OK - Thanks

Feed some grow nutes. They should bounce back. They need some nitrogen.

I disagree..those leave have given up their life to keep the plant alive.They wont recover..I hope they do but they wont

Yeah, you got that right. They'll hold their chlorophyll for a while longer then fall off. I fed em with about 70% Tiger Bloom. We'll just have to see at this point. 'Least a couple nice nugs, but it does have another month ... or so. I noticed it's blasting a lot more hairs out from pretty much everywhere, so I think it'll start moving again.

This is sure a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom